xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CinnamorollTK

Can't "manage" Domain Searched and Doesnt Appear

I followed the instructions to search for my domain so that I can modify it (add ftp users and so on) and it does not appear under the search function. I searched for both the domain and order id and neither appear.Order DetailsOrder ID: 2916259Domain Name: 2secsurf.comNo of Years: 1Cost Price: USD7.99ETA: The hosting plan is a domain plus the $3.33 monthly hosting.(I'd also like to inform you that the cost price was $9.95 and not $7.99 like the e-mail and order pages say)

Edited by CinnamorollTK (see edit history)

How did you search? on the Internet? it usually takes a couple of days for the Information to propagate on the web.As for 'managing' your 'domain' to add ftp users are you referring to adding ftp users to your 'account'? That is done though the cpanel for the account. The sign-up email will have information on how to access the cpanel, then select FTP Manager, (which is different than File Manager).Hope this helps. Post back here if you need some more help.

I followed the instructions to search for my domain so that I can modify it (add ftp users and so on) and it does not appear under the search function. I searched for both the domain and order id and neither appear.
Order Details
Order ID: 2916259
Domain Name: 2secsurf.com
No of Years: 1
Cost Price: USD7.99

ETA: The hosting plan is a domain plus the $3.33 monthly hosting.

(I'd also like to inform you that the cost price was $9.95 and not $7.99 like the e-mail and order pages say)

I just wanted to make a point of the price $9.95 instead of $7.95.

If you register a domain at https://xisto.com/ You get the price of $7.99. BUT If you select domain registration from Hosting order at https://xisto.com/ And want us to feed in your WHOIS details and manage your account, We charge an additional service charge of $2. I hope, things are clear :-)

Thanks.