xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xl Gutout lx

Looking To Start A New Runescape Clan

If you came here then you must be interested.

I am looking for ppl who are combat lvl 60+ (I think that would help with our success rate)

I am cb lvl 63

Att: 53 Str :56 Def: 45 Hp: 53 Range: 40 Magic:35(about to train soon) Prayer:32 Woodcutting: 41 Firemaking: 43 Fishing: 54 Cooking: 56 Mining: 43 Smithing: 43 Crafting: 32 Runecrafting: 30

I am a f2p player, not member yet.

I am training my str and att to lvl 60 then i am going to train my range to 50 and mage to 55(runecrafting will go up as well as well as crafting).

I am getting all those goals completed before i do any clan activities just to let yall know.

Some clan rules for starters:

1. Must be lvl 60+

2. Must be mature

(some more can be added after discussion with future clan members)

If you have a suggestion pls post. Also if you are interested in the clan please pm me in the game

my account name is Gutout.

Thnx for reading.

I'm lookin to join a clan, not on too often but quite frequently, let me know if your interested as I'm lvl 63 my str is 58 my att is 51 my def is 46 an my hp is 53 other skills are quite lousy because I use merchanting. I've also got full rune (not gold or trim) battle axe, scimmy (basicly all the top stuff) so let me know if I can join an how mant other members are interested to, thanks.-hey u26 ( RS name )

Zamorakian Empire - Runescape clan

I have a clan called Zamorakian Empire, It has no requirements and it's affliction is toward the evil God Zamorak. The site is located here: http://www.freeforums.org/forum-error.php?u=zamorakianempire.Freeforums.Org

Tell me if you require any more information.

-reply by Saras_Enemy5

Hi gutout. I'm looking to join a clan sometime in the near future. (I'll PM you after this post, if you're online) I just want to know, are you sure you're ready to run a clan on RS.Running a clan takes a lot of work, you need to have time to do lots of clan activities ETC. If you believe you are ready then I'll give you a go. I used to be a pure ranger, started training my melee skills about a week ago, so I range more than anything.Combat level: 70Attack: 58strength:50defence: 50ranged: 73magic: 57prayer: 48I think I could help the clan out a lot, I have some great idea's of where to go for clan trips, such places where I made most of my money. (26 Mill)If you think you can't hold all the responsibility of a clan yet, I'd be happy to help out as co-owner, but if you think you're ready to take on the responsibility yourself then I'll definately contemplate joining, sounds like it could be real fun.ThanksWetton (RS name: 3 arrow kill)

Willing to join.

Replying to xl Gutout lx Umm yess I am a runescape member (for about another 320 days left) and have 77 combat, 66 strength, 63 attack,62 hitpoints, 56 defence, 62 mage, 43 range, and other skills really lousy. I am online like aloot since ive got nuthing else to do out in the middle of nowhere. Username is feiry blast. Add me and tell me what ever.

-reply by weldon

people looking to join a any combat lv clanLooking To Start A New Runescape Clanhey,We would like to invite you to 'Play Clan'.Number one:We do not usually advertise the clan to many players. If you have recived this post, It means we need an extra member or two._______________________________________What we do:1)Events such as; House Partys (weekly), Clan Castlewars, Clan Wars (within our own members), Stealing Creation, Duel Arena, Great Orb Project and many others that can be chosen by our own members (Play's) to set up in advance. - This gives players time to know when to make sure they are online.2)Group Skilling/Combat training.3)Group Questing/Achievment diarys.4)Friend convosation in clan._______________________________________We have tackled rule breakers in the clan well so far..- 1st offence against rules = Warning from ranked player.- 2nd offence against rules = Removal from the clan.*Any personal messages to other clan members, will be noted so that if it happens again, you will be added to ignore list._______________________________________We treat all players the same in "Play Clan".. Including player moderators.If there is any reason you think you are different to other players, or you believe you are 'Special'.. This is the wrong clan for you.We have a long list of rules for the clan, which will be later told about._______________________________________Even though we have many rules, we only have these to keep the clan in order, where many clans have failed.We still would like you to find new friends using the clan and enjoy yourselves._______________________________________Hope to see you soon!= MESSAGE POSTED ON BEHALF OF "House Play" = - (Current "Play Clan" Leader).-reply by Play Clab