xisto Community
hazel

Loose Weight could u give me a good idea

I have a few sugestions:1.Gym and excercise plus one roduct from tv for losing weight2.plus sex,sex,sex,and just sex,everywere anytime anyhow... ;) Yeah,and make shure that U are below... ;)

Watch the movie Rocky. No joke. Just watching it will get you working up a sweat.In all seriousness, now. The best method of exercising to lose weight has got to be swimming. It's a very aerobic activity, so you're going to be strengthening your lungs in the process. It also helps that the water acts as a sort of therapy--you won't get the same wear and tear as you would if you were to go for a run in the streets. That doesn't rule out running though...a nice 3-4 mile jog on a trail 2 or 3 times a week can work wonders. Start this kinda stuff and you will find yourself in the best shape of your life...I kid you not.Remember to watch Rocky before training though. This is key. ;)

Whoops, if I had noticed srbin's post above mine, I would have commented on that, too, haha. Indeed, sex is a wonderful way to trim off some pounds. Your hip flexors will get the workout they need (cripes, if your BF does some swimming beforehand, his will be in top-notch condition, all the better for you! ;) ) in this gratifying activity, which can also have positive effects on your skin. Sex opens up pores that efficiently clean every inch of your sweat-soaked body, leaving your skin with a glowing tone :P . It can also leave you temporarily relieved from any illness you might have! Of course, this is all in addition to the satisfaction of your libido, which goes without saying...heheSorry everyone for the imagery ;)

Whoops, if I had noticed srbin's post above mine, I would have commented on that, too, haha. Indeed, sex is a wonderful way to trim off some pounds. Your hip flexors will get the workout they need (cripes, if your BF does some swimming beforehand, his will be in top-notch condition, all the better for you!  :) ) in this gratifying activity, which can also have positive effects on your skin. Sex opens up pores that efficiently clean every inch of your sweat-soaked body, leaving your skin with a glowing tone  :D . It can also leave you temporarily relieved from any illness you might have! Of course, this is all in addition to the satisfaction of your libido, which goes without saying...hehe

Sorry everyone for the imagery  :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was talking about that all the time!!!

Thnx caveman!!! :)

I've seen some people I know the last few years very health obsessed (who still are). They focus a lot on stair jogging, and one of them (a family member) had this article on how stair jogging is the most under-rated tool available for use, your boyfriend wouldn't even have to leave the house to do it, just run up the stairs, go down, back up again, etc... I'd expect that would get him in shape.Me, I'd suggest ideally just getting involved heavily in a sport like baseball that makes you run around and play hard. As part of my baseball training I'll use this net thing in the backyard that rebounds the ball back to work on my fielding, if you're really trying hard with that and focusing on reflexes it'll really work up a sweat. I was trying it yesterday when the temperature was in the 90's even at 8:30 p.m. (I looked). For arm fitness just using a 10 lb. dumbbell and lifting it up as fast as possible to the shoulder so it bends the elbow and doing that as quickly as possible for a minute or two a couple times a week should really get the arm in shape. Many years ago I focused solely on arm speed which is what helped my pitching a bit I think, and that was one of the exercises I utilized.

I have a boy who is almost three years old now. I used to gain 18Kg before delivery my baby. After the delivery, I still have 12Kg with me. It took me a year to get rid of all these extra weights. In the first six months, I lost 10Kg and it takes me six more months to loose the "final" 2Kg. Loosing the lst 2Kg is the hardest part. Exercising is definitely not allowded because I have to take care of my baby. Therefore, I tried to eat less and earlier in the evening. Although, the result is not significant. However, I feel that my body is slowly response to my new diet plan. Since then, I've been taken the strategy of "eating less and eating earlier in the evening" when I gain extra weight. This stratey always work. My mother-in-law follow this plan as well. Just remember "eating less and eating earlier in the evening" is the best loosing weight straegy. ps. what I mean "eating earlier in the evening" is that you'd better finish your dinner before 5pm. Good Luck

Best way for me has always been a low fat, high fibre diet and some form of exercise on a regular basis .... you don't have to kill yourself though .... a 20 minute brisk walk a day or 1/2 hour swimming is ample .... and you should try to lose the weight gradually .... maybe 4-5lbs first week and then 1-2lbs a week after that .... lose too much weight over a short time frame and you'll probably struggle to keep it off ....

the thing is, it's really difficult to keep the weight off permanently .... it really has to be a long term change of life style and few of us last the course ....

Posted Image

The only real exercise I've been doing for years now is playing baseball and occasionally some other sport. Ever since I was 12 or so (I'm 21 now, and 5'8") my weight wouldn't go below 145 or above 165. I was trying to GAIN weight for a long period, went to all you can eat buffets and it's shocking how much I can eat. I can eat as much as I want, whatever I want, and I can't get that weight over 155. So from my personal experience, I'd say just playing baseball a lot for enjoyment will keep you thin, regardless of what you're eating. *shrugs*

I've written here before but I'll say something again..Just do NOT eat anything like CHIPS and CRISPS.. trust me I cut all that junk out of my diet and I've lost 3kg in 2 weeks. I don't know how it goes but those height and weight BMI thingies on the internet are not accurate.I'm now 92lb and the heaviest I've been was 100lb...Getting sweaty can make you lose weight. Going to the sauna can make you lose a LITTLE bit of weight..and you can relax aswell without moving a muscle -_- my mum goes all the time..and tells me about it lol.Weight isn't everything. You could be really skinny but heavier than someone larger than you...because of your muscles...

How do we know it isn't you who wants him to loose weight?I would give anything to GAIN WEIGHT. I have an over-reactive motabolism (can't remember how to spell it) and stuggle to keep my weight at a constant level. I get hungry every 90 minutes or so, even after a 5 course meal.He might comfort eat. All you can do is give him support. Try not to get frustrated with him and encourage him to do his best. A little goes a long way.

Exercise a lot. Eat regularly, don't just eat a salad. Just stay away from the junk food ( candy, chocalate, McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, Taco Bells ). Sleep early. Don't be lazy and sit on the couch, eat, and watch TV. Don't use a diet patch.

Many older people may feel too, well, old to join a sport or athletics team,and may think that the only thing to do is join a gym. However, I beleive that no age is too old to begin studying the martial arts. I have been invloved in the martial arts my entire life and it has given so much back to me. People are always joining no matter what weight/age they are, and they love it. At many places you will find that you do not have to be intimidated. The health benefits are also amazing.