xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jmb2006

Auto Login To Trap17 Forum without signing in

everytime i come to this forum i have to log back in why is this? it cant be a problem on my end because i goto several other Invision Boards and i never have to keep logging in on those ones.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Please be specific with topic title and do not leave description empty. Moving from General Talk to Support.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I think it's because some of the cookies are set to expire at the end of the session. I've managed to overcome that by utilising the Add 'N' Edit Cookies extension for firefox. When you install it, all you need to do is edit the expiration date of the cookies set to some time in 2007.

I'm using Firefox, and haven't installed any cookie-related extensions, and it works fine... if Electriic's idea doesn't work for you, then we can troubleshoot it farther, I guess. What browser are you using, anyways? ^^

Check to confirm that cookies are allowed on your machine and that you tick the 'always sign me in automaticlly' box on the Login page.

I believe at the top there is an option saying "Remember Me" as there is in many forums. Check the box, and THEN enter.I think this should solve your problem. :)