xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
stingray001

The Worst Things In Your School

Because i live in Singapore, so some things may be different for some people.Every time, we have to go to the dentist, and that is counted the worst things of all happening.The dentist will always say it is not pain, but everyone came out almost crying. :) The next thing should be the lesson.Lessons are boring. (Especially when i'm in Sec 2 Express)1.History lesson, so lame and boring.2.Literature lesson, the teacher ALWAYS ask me the questions i don't know, which get me to punishments.3.English lesson, i know it is important, but the teacher always gives us stupid worksheets, which i think i have done in P5 or P6.But, there is 1 lesson in particular which i like/don't likeThe reason i put like/don't like because there is 2 Home Economics Teacher.1 is hot and sexy and have nice+big b**bs.2 is fat and always hurrying us for homeworks.Come'on, i want to hear your stories about school.If you submit good TRUE stories, they may be gifts from me!!!!SO PARTICIPATE NOW.

As for school, here in the States things are not much different at all. School is a pain in the butt, man. Not because we're lazy and all that, but because we got the same boring teachers that you all have.And you'd think that English would be easy for us that speak it... but I when I look at a worksheet that tells me to find all the gerund phrases and infinitive phrases... when all I remember are what Prepositional phrases are at the time... I'm lost, dude, honestly that is the most pointless thing ever. Who has a job that looks for gerund phrases? If someone reading this does, I apologize, but you need to rethink your career choice.The one thing I do like about school, however, is the fun that we can have when we have a push-over teacher. Take for instance my Civics class back in the ninth grade. We were pratically having a homerun derby in the classroom with paper wads while the teacher was reading a book. It was the funniest thing ever when one smacked her in the face. It's amazing how creative kids can be when they get bored.

The one thing I do like about school, however, is the fun that we can have when we have a push-over teacher. Take for instance my Civics class back in the ninth grade. We were pratically having a homerun derby in the classroom with paper wads while the teacher was reading a book. It was the funniest thing ever when one smacked her in the face.

It's amazing how creative kids can be when they get bored.

You call throwing paper around the room creative? You've got to be more creative than that!
The worst things that I've seen in high school is lazy teachers. I've had teachers that don't expect much from me, so I learn basically nothing in their class. All teachers should make their lessons fun, interactive, and challenging.
I've been in classrooms where students do worksheets for half of the period, then play cards for the last half when they're done with their worksheets. What a waste of time...

the worst thing in my highschool would have to be no lockers...i understand that there is a drug issue and there is a saftey issue, but get over it..have dogs come in inbetween periods and sniff out the lockers...but i mean, comeone you expect us to carry aprx 4-5 books every day to and from each class...it starts to hurt! but i would say that is the absoloutl worst thing in the whole world...the second bad thing at my school would have to be my spanish teacher, ohhhh boy dont get me started on my spanish teacher i can argue for hours on end about how crazy he is! anyways he s a spanish teacher and he cannot even hardly speak spanish himself! its pretty sad but im glad he is being fired next year so we wont see anymore of him! yippie!!

The worst thing has to be 1. no Tv for senior classes2. Small practical periods3. only 1 sports period in a week4. french teacher was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring.Other than these I really love my school, and seeing other descriptions, boy Indian Education System might be corrupt, but hey there are no dogs in our schools.

According to my school's 'marketing', the teachers are very dedicated. and I sort of agree. Yet the kids in my class still drive them nutso.

What I like about my school (for now or forever):

-Our computers are laptops

-We get to go to 7 Eleven and Baskin Robins every so often

-It's in a nice area

-Not as much work as in other places

And what I don't like:

-Work (obviously)

-My english teacher giving us endless amounts of homework (for example, we have to do TWO DBQs - PM me if you want to know what those are - over Passover vacation)

-Not enough time with a computer (two 40-minute periods a week is not enough)

-Lack of public transportation to school (I used to take the city bus to school, which I really liked doing - I didn't have to deal with all of the loosers in the younger grades)

That's a typical list of complaints (except for the one about buses lol). But overall, I like my school.