xisto Community
DefCrash

Free Online Games!

And please don't forget my favorite game: 2MOONS or DEKARON (The name depends on your location.)

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

...As darkness settles on the land of Trieste, two moons rise and illuminate the night sky. Ricchez, the herald of prosperity and good fortune, is the first moon to rise followed by Miseria, the harbinger of misery and misfortune. As a week, consisting of the 12 days associated to the 12 gods of Incar, passes, Miseria slowly overtakes Ricchez. It is said that when the two moons cross and Miseria covers Ricchez, the night is worst where death and destruction proliferates throughout the land....

Posted Image

And my other favorite: ROHAN ONLINE

http://maintenance.e-games.com.ph/

This game is generally like Tantra Online (Another free online game a few years back.) I believe the creators are the same. Anyway. I love this game because of it's simple but has a thorough character background.

Posted Image

Edited by linekill (see edit history)

Runes of Magic is a pretty good mmorpg ive never played wow but people say its a good free version of wow with unique aspects of its own. its made quite well and the gameplay is very nice. There are a few things that im alittle disappointed in like pvp being unbalanced and the developers dont really give much feedback and kinda suck lol go to the forums http://us.runesofmagic.gameforge.com/news/index youll see where people complain about other stuff

overall a fun and satisfying game and the only mmo i leveled past 30 in hahahah

Mabinogi (Nexon) is a pretty fun game as well. You can find it here: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/landing/. Its a free game where you can do almost anything. There are over 40 different skills that you can perform. There are not really any classes (Mage, Warrior, Archer, etc.) in the game but there are species that you can choose from (humans, elves, and giants). The skills are divided into different categories: Combat, Magic, Alchemy, and Life. Skills from the Combat category include physical attacks. Skills from the Magic category are sort of self-explanatory. They include magic attacks. The Alchemy category is fairly new to this game. It is kind of like the magic category with science. You can summon a golem, cast water, unleash fire, etc. The life category is personally my favorite. The skills included in this category include blacksmithing, tailoring, fishing, cooking, playing an instrument, etc. There isn't really a limit to how many skills you can learn and master nor is there a limit to how many levels you can achieve due to the rebirth system.

The world of Erinn (the name of the world) is gigantic! At the moment, there are currently two continents. The first one is populated with humans and the second continent is populated with elves and giants. Of course, you can travel to the other continents to see the other races. The time it took me to walk from one end of the second continent to the other took 3 hours! Unless you have a mount (horse, ostrich, bird, eagle), it will take you that long.

This isn't half of what the game contains. You should check out the game yourself. I personally enjoy the game. I spend my time socializing with my friends around a campfire at night with my flute playing music. What is pretty cool is that you can play any kind of music in that game. The composing skill allows you to compose any song using the MML format. As you spend more time in the world of Erinn, you will find yourself listening to all sorts of music including Linkin' Park, Naruto, and more.

Forsaken Clans is a free game that is based on the current vampires vs. wolves battles. The developer is consistenlty involved as the game continues to evolve and grow. It is complex enough to keep gamers busy a long time. The thoughtful setup allows for combat between clans and requires actual strategy to train and grow your vamp/wolf. I have just reached level 35 and am getting ready to purchase and train a hell hound! Check it out!

Posted Image

The only game I can think of at the moment that qualifies for this thread is MuOnline. I can not rank it against the others post here because I have not played any of them or any games similar to them. However, without consideration for the other games in existence out there, MuOnline was a pretty fun way to waste a few hours and have fun. The only problem I have with the game is that there is no clear guidance or tutorial, you are just thrown in the game and have to figure out everything on your own. I still don't fully understand the game. For example, I don't know what the events are that occur daily, and I don't know how to get to them or even if I qualify to take part in them. I don't know what is classified as "wealthy" in the game either. Also, the players seem to not respond to questions and thus far they are either unfriendly or maybe they can't speak english.

Battle of the immortals

Posted Image

Battle of the Immortals,it's very cool MMORPG game,there is pet system and you can catch every monster as pet(even bosses)but very rare.The game is made by Perfect World,they already got some other games and they are cool too i like this game because it's pretty good and it's not searching for a big money to be a good player( i mean i don't spend money on games but what i want to say is that it's very nice that you level up fast and there are events that give you much exp(daily)some can be played more times and some only one time.

Also there are cool mounts at the game like cool dinosaurs,horses...

There is fortify system where you can level up the gear,pet,mount.

You can get gifts first (they are not something good but they are cool) also on level 45 you get cool gifts too(THEY ARE REALLY COOL) you get the mount on level 30, the game is still new and there are many updates if you want to download it(free) and play it(free) just search for it on Google!

Metin2

Posted Image

Metin2 is another MMORPG game its kinda cool and it has some cool features for more info just google it

Your should try Entropia. I love that game. It takes a little getting use to, but pixel for pixel I think it's the most beautiful game out there and the best designed as far as game play goes.

Here: Entropia

Well this might be a tad late... but Mabinogi is a fine free online MMO, also DOMO, Fiesta Online and Secret of the Solstice.Mabinogi is life mmo, more or less, and it adds a lot of unique systems like to play a lute, battle monsters and capable to explore. Its a fun game I must say, and the community is really active, you should take a look.Fiesta Online I didnt get to play much but it seemed decent and it has a fair amount of players currently playing it.Secret of Solstice is very similar to Ragnarok Online, but yet somehow comes up short despite being a game made years after RO. But the game is still somewhat entertaining and the graphics are a bit better than RO to some degree. But not much players on this game.Domo (Dreams of Mirrors Online), is a cel shaded MMO. I played this back in the day, not sure if the community was as active as back then. But this game was fun, and it had some unique classes you could play. Also capable of changing your class as you feel. It also had some unique races to choose from.