xisto Community
reciter

Big Eartquakes In Niigata,japan Its terrible

The big earthquake set in Niigata in Japan on October 23. Main shock: 5:56 M6.8 6:03 M6.2 6:12 M5.9 6:36 M6.3 Over 15 hours, aftershock happens 200 times or more and after that also continues intermittently now. Since the focus was as shallow as about 20km, it led to serious damage -- a large-scale mudslide and the Joetsu Bullet train under run derail. <_<According to the Meteorological Agency, there is almost no case where about six-magnitude aftershock succeeds one another this much.Therefore, it is said that there is almost no earthquake which can be compared.((((;'Д'))

Yea, I hear Japan has alot of Earthquakes.I think it has something to do with tectonic plate movement down there and when the slide passed eachother, the friction causes the ground to move.

As I wrote ahead,this big earthquake started on October 23, and much aftershock has happened.

And surprisingly, it still continues NOW!!

It's so terrible!

What can I do for Niigata people...

Oh,I like ninjas too.I think Samurais and They are symbols of the Middle Ages of japan.

Wow, thats real nasty. I have been hearing read bad earthquakes happen in India. I guess we are quite lucky over here in our part of the world cos I have never heard any earthquake happened in Nigeria before.I thank God for that.

Believe me, it was all over the news in Japan. I don't live in that area, but there were a lot of people who were on their way back from Tokyo. Case in point, the earthquake caused the Shinkansen (bullet train) to be derailed near one of the stations-and that train service has NEVER been derailed up until the earthquake happened.

There were bad quakes round about indonesia, i may say i'm happy i don't live there but i feel real sorry for em there. They don't have much money, alarm systems or anything so it'd be harder for them to recover than it would be for people living in europe.