xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
x2crazy4shadyx

Deleted My Post

It was for a reason. I didn't see that post, but if it included any language, was posted in the wrong section (in which case it may have have been moved), found to be degrading to the forum, or any other reason that the moderators and/or admins felt it should be removed, it may have been deleted.

It isn't deleted, it is invisible. How many times must you be directed to the correct process for the problems you are having? The procedure is to contact the Helpdesk. There is nothing we can do here when the servers are having problems or are down for maintenance. Yes, I was the one who 'invisibilized' it. Start acting responsibly, please. If there is a problem with your account, contact those who can fix it.

How is is possiable you guys call your self webhosting when your cheating ppl out of their money.... You guys will not last the way your webhosting is always down buy a new resellers program might help you guys out

How is Xisto cheating people of their money when it is FREE web hosting? What does a reseller program have to do with this? I suggest you ask some people more personally about the service here. Edited by michaelper22 (see edit history)

There you go again. Address your concerns to the Site Administrators. Our involvement here on this Forum is to assist you within our abilities and capabilities. If you insist on using this Forum as a 'Venting' spot, you will find that most of the membership will turn a blind eye to your requests. Furthermore, these issues you raise are solely for the attention of those who can help. If you insist on discussing them here, let's discuss the fact that one of your scripts was apparently to blame for crashing the servers several weeks ago. Are you certain it didn't happen again? Catch on to the fact that the accounts here are subject to being abused as they are shared servers and as such they are very reasonably priced and the service is as good as it gets. If uptime is so critical, then perhaps you need a dedicated server? Take these concerns to Opaque, please. If I see any more about this or similar issues from you, they will be deleted as Spam postings. I can't speak for the other members or Moderators, but this is not what I come to these Forums for.

You guys deleted my post of the truth of your webhosting. Now we know who is really l33t webhosting

We removed 2-3 posts which had the same topic was created by same member on same day. If you have technical issues, We suggest you email Support Helpdesk. We also delete posts which puts false remarks. When we have a issue from our side, We appologise and we work harder to prevent it in future, but when a false remark is posted, there is no reason for us to waste our time on its argument.

If we were really L33T web-hosting, We would had never remained in business for so long. I am quite sure, you also have a good idea about this :) I appreciate you chose us as your web hosting provider, but please take things easily rather than just ranting on the forums.

Also, A bit of politeness is most welcome. Our moderators here are there to help you out. They try their best to resolve your queries. However, If you blame them for things which they cannot help you with, It shows ignorance.

Thanks again.. Topic Closed.