Gfx Crew Application: Savge17

Real Name (optional): Thomas Edwin West The Third

MSN:

AIM: Savge17

Email:Savge17@gmail.com

Experience in graphics: 3 months in photoshop, 1 month siging

Areas of expertise:

Grunge, Abstract

How much you can be on each day: 3-4 hrs if not on Vaccation.

How many templates/sigs/resources could you make a week: I can make 1 a day so about 4-5 a week.

Examples of your work: (all from this week :))

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Though, you've been busy and have a nice display of sigs. We expect more, rather than just sigs. Anyone can make sigs, and become good at them. But, usually when that happens, they tend to use their knowledge of sigs, in other forms of work. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but rather that it can be. Not everything in GFX design consists of the same guidelines found for sigs. You might find some similarities, but still.

I never said you did, but rather practice other stuff as well. Afterall, the gfx section consists of more than just sigs.

Im still confused of what you are implying. Work on other stuff? No idea what you mean. I dotn see any real art sections. And if you havent been checking the forums lately or my tutorial I have contributed....

Yes, other stuff. Have you worked on other stuff besides sigs? And may we see them? As for "real art" sections, it's all digital, that's why there's no "real art" sections. Also, i cant seem to find the gfx tutorial of your's. Still hasnt been accepted?

Sorry I havent been in a good mood all week until today when we won our lacrosse game in triple overitme! Anyways, can you possibly make me a list of what I need to do to get into the GFX crew. I would love to be appart of the group and if you could just clarify some basics of what i need to do to get in then it would be awesome. Thanks.

Edited by savge17 (see edit history)

A basic knowledge of most things. I dont mean everything, but at least half of what the GFX forum consists of. If other GFX crew members disagree with this, then let them post about it.

I would say try and get your sigs a bit better too. Text can do with some work, as well as render blending overall. TF - apart from sigs I don't think he has to do much, though obviously banners, larger pieces or templates would be nice.