xisto Community
Find3r

Hi All! Happy to be Here.

Im loving this forum, its so cool help others and get points!! its like a game!! :D:D in 1 day i posted 30+ posts! Im trying to get 1000 post before the weekeand. :P:D:):P Nice to meet you ALLLL! :D See you Later.!

Hi Find3r!Welcome to Xisto community and forums. Here is my advice on making quality posts. Since this forum has so many posts which can be answered by newcomers you have a good chance of making many posts within few days. But just to make many posts and to increase your post don't try to make many posts. Make sure that your posts are quality in nature, effective and constructive for other users. And do not posts which contains few characters. That will be considered spam and you won't get credits rather your credits may be reduced or taken out. To make quality post which fetch many credits is not to make a very long post also, it will be rather a constructive one. And usually a constructive posts are long enough to get good amount of credits. I hope you enjoy your stay by following the tos. !!

hello,find3r.welcome to Xisto forum,it is very nice that you enjoys here.to send 1000+ posts untill weekend? it is really a crazy plan...:)however,often notice the rule of fourm and give good posts.good luck in here.

dont worry guys, im not spaming! :) all my post helped people, and i already make 4 review about antivirus and antispyware (im a protection freak)Love: TESTING ANTIVIRUS!! :D i recived a warnin on my 2? post so now im being carefull... :D (i posted something that already was in the forum) :D Search BEFORE posting. :P Read the rules! :P HELP ALL! :D

Find3r,I have already editted a couple of your posts and removed some smilies which were excessive, so please don't use any more of them than are neccesary. Other user report them as Spam, which if you insist on continuing will get you a Warning which will not be good when you apply for Hosting.Best advise is to read the Xisto Readme file and reply to fewer Topics with longer posts since the credits awarded are based on word count in the posting and the number of posts means very little.Anyway, welcome to the Forum. Hope you enjoy yourself.

Hi! Find3r. Welcome to Trap 17. You will come to know a lot of people here that are very helpful and give good advice. Take note of what the previous posts have said. You will be much more welcome by following the rules. Earning points is not a game, however. Posting good content is of more importance. If and/or when you get hosted, if that is your goal, you will need to be active almost daily to keep your site up. Activity in the forum assures Trap 17 that you are keeping your site up and current. Good Luck! :)

1000+ posts by the weekend? I seriously hope that was a typo for 100+ posts. It took me and some of the people who have a really high post count now to get 1000 posts at first. To get 1000 posts, you'll probably need to hang around this board for at least a month.Anyway, good luck and have fun!