xisto Community
Twulz

How Many Ppl Viewing These Boards R Girls? Im a 15 yr old girl... wonder how many more there r

How many of u r girls?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lol. Sorry you guys/*gals. I think the guys win. Computers always are owned by more boys. Something to do with technology. I don't tell my age to anyone. But, yeah, I am a guy and will put in my vote in the poll. I think that it is going to come out that the poll wins with boys, under eighteen. Just what I think since there are more guys using technology these days. Not to say that women are,...how should I say, computer illiterate, just that from my own experience, the guys figure out the tougher stuff easier, where girls will get frusterated more easily.

yup i'm girl and 18yrs..Thats pretty okay this forum is being ruled by guys.. But still i find 3more girls in my category :)

computers it's pretty much a boys' playground... so you're always at disavantage. but look at the bright side, there will never have any unanswered prayers :)i confess... i'm a guy over 18 years lol (like you didn't noticed... :))

Edited by sasuki (see edit history)