xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Laos

You Know Your Obsessed With Forums

You say l33t in publicyou walk up to a store Manager to sign up for your first job and say " do i get mod Privillages with this?say omg when your friends see you at work, in a costume. not Oh my god... omgYou go to an old Roman Forum in Italy and say " Wheres the Registration zone?"when you claim your best friend "hacked" because you seemigly lost your postsKick somone out of a store for stealing and say BANNED!!!Consider the Video Games "Gaming" and music "entertianment"when a customer asks you " Where is the Gaming Section" and you drag him out of the store and say " BANNED FOR MAKING SHORT TOPICS!!!"Call your boss " the Admin"

Thanks pretty cool...I don't think I've done any of that "yet" though. But I would say "BANNED!" when kicking someone out of a store. That'll be awsome.

Yeah it would be quite teh funny thing, but then you'd get firedYou know you're on the forums too much when,You say " WOW YOU ALL GOT AWESOME 3D AVATARS"When you pull out a gun at a prophet claiming the end of the world and say " DIE SPAMMER!"

When you pull out a gun at a prophet claiming the end of the world and say " DIE SPAMMER!"

Now thats the Spam Patrol for you... I can't stop laughing at that quote. I have never seen anything like this, good stuff Laos. Maybe others can add to some of the jokes?