xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
inyourarms

Chinese Falun Gong Practitioners Harvested For Organs... while theyre still alive.

I recently found out about a concentration camp in China which harvests organs from people who are still alive. The people used are those who practice Falun Gong. After their organs have been taken from them, they are taken to the crematorium and burned so no evidence is left.

http://www.faluninfo.net/ < You can go there for more information.

Falun [Gong] practitioners are killed for their organs, which are sent off to various medical facilities. Organ sales is now a highly profitable business in China.

Source: FalunInfo.net

In Sujiatun District, Shenyang City, the CCP has established a secret concentration camp, where over 6,000 Falun Gong practitioners are detained, said Mr. R. The concentration camp has a crematorium to dispose of bodies. There are also many doctors on site. No detainees have managed to leave the concentration camp alive. Before cremation, the internal organs are all removed from the bodies and sold. Now there are only a few Falun Gong practitioners at the Masanjia Labor Camp and Dabei Second Prison. Most of them have been moved to Sujiatun. Other practitioners from northeastern China and central China are also being transferred there.

Source: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Posted Image

I couldn't find any "better" pictures...

I think this is all so disgusting. I don't understand how people can do this to each other. We really need to do something about it... How can we just sit there and be like "that's horrible" but then not do anything?! It frustrates me... I don't get how no one's heard about it too =/

PS Sorry if I quoted too much or something. I'm new to posting new topics. :)

Edited by inyourarms (see edit history)

http://www.faluninfo.net/ < You can go there for more information.

I've seen this site. I'm totally disturbed by what is happening in China. Why would the Chinese Government be doing such things? People who came from all over China who went to the Chinese Governement to appeal to stop such activities were eventually arrested. Most of these arrested innocents, or all of them, could not get out alive. I don't understand why.

Even a poor old farmer wasn't spared.

Posted Image

This farmer, in his late 60s, took his life savings of four US dollars to walk more than 1,000 miles in 26 days to Beijing. Stopped by a policeman on Tiananmen Square, with nothing but a bag on his shoulder, he quietly untied the bag and showed the inquirer several pairs of worn-out, home-made shoes. "See, I’ve come a long way to be here. All I want to tell you is Falun Gong is good and the government is wrong."

He was considered a threat to national security and arrested.

There are many more in the photo gallery in that webpage. However, we cannot say or write bad comments about it, because it relates a country, China. I'm not sure how, just being too disturbed.

Disgusting and Inhumane, The Chinese Goverment will probably get a phone call from Red Cross asking what the [censored] is going on...China must be stopped!!*liver fails*Get me a CHinese Liver, STAT!sry, bit of humor, but literally, this is disgusting.

makes me wonder what the 2008 games will be like, some athlete fails a drug test and disappers with some cover up story or some junk like that.The problem with china is that they are still think a communist government is the way to go. I'm still trying to figure out how they are became a super power when they treat their people like crap, and 95% of them are so poor its not even funny. Of course you have the behind the scenes deals going on that no one knows about and the importing and exporting of goods as well. Lets not foget the brainwashing as well. Its Funny China so rich in history is so evil and corrupted at the same time.But since many governments are making money off the exporting and importing they won't say a thing or do anything about it. With that I ending my post there.

Well, I actually disagree with this one. Do any of you guys have any clue what Falun Gong is? I certainly wouldn't want ANY, I mean, ANY information from their site. Well, first, it's a horrible/terrible religion nobody here should be getting themselves into. The Falun Gong is a "religion" where they practically burn themselves alive while praying and pretending they don't feel any pain. Also, they are the cause of many, many deaths. If you are into this "religion", you will practically kill your mother, father, children, and wife. You will lose all your money because of this..."religion". In reality, it's actually illegal to study this "religion".

I know "stealing of organ thing is wrong", but, it's just like a death penalty for them practicing their practices. Even though this is not stated, I know this for a fact because I have been to China myself, and I have seen of their many wicked doings.

Here are some real life examples gotten from the media:

A follower of the Falun Gong cult has shocked society by poisoning 17 innocent people, most beggars or vagrants, from May 25 to June 27 this year under the Falun Gong cult doctrines, according to a commentary to be carried in People's Daily on July 15.
By now more than 1,700 innocent people have been killed by Falun Gong cult followers in practicing the cult's doctrines of "clearing crimes committed in a previous life" or "complete oneself in this life" either by killing themselves or killing others.

Chen Fuzhao, a 29-year-old dermatologist from Cangnan County of Wenzhou City in Zhejiang Province, east China, was one of them.

Under his "master" Li Hongzhi's direction, Chen started killing, first dogs then human beings.

According to the heretical ideas of the Falun Gong cult, Chen believed killing could improve his own power to reach the ideal state advocated in the Falun Gong cult.

The crime once again showed that the cult still threatens society's stability and safety and the crimes once again ridicule the cult's so-called doctrines of "truth, kindness and tolerance," the commentary says.

The commentary calls on the people to remain vigilance against the Falun Gong cult and take effective measures to crack down on the illegal crimes organized by the cult to protect people's safety.

"When I was reading the doctrines on Feb. 17, I suddenly felt Master Li Hongzhi told me to do bad things, which though contrary to my usual practices, would help promote my power, " Chen said, " and I felt the bad things included killing, setting fires, and all the bad things are extremely good for our practices."

"I began killing mosquitoes, flies, then dogs and humans," Chen said.

With poisoned drinks, Chen killed 16 beggars and vagrants in streets and one Buddhist believer.

"Most people would not take my drinks, so I chose beggars and vagrants, " Chen said.

When asked how many people he wanted to kill, Chen answered he wanted to kill all human kind within one year.

Chen used to have a happy family before he was obsessed by the Falun Gong cult in 1996. "He was good-tempered and often chatted with me, but after he practiced Falun Gong, he talked little and was often seen sitting in bed murmuring with weird looks," Chen's mother said.

This is just an example of Falun Gong. They take the right ways, and for some reason, they can turn the rights into wrongs. Like, let's take homosexuality for example. Very controversial, right? Well, they're against (like most religions), but when they see one, they kill one.

Hope you guys understand. But still, China doing that is very, very wrong.
Edited by NovaTerra (see edit history)

Funny thing is that the symbol of Fulon Gong would be banned in most European countries. Why? It contains a Swastika right smack dab in the middle. http://www.falundafa.org/

As for dealing with China...the problem is a two edged sword. China is slowly shifiting away from communisum to a more market orinted economy. As the Chinese people get more money, I'm sure they are going to demand more politcal freedoms. This is not going to happen overnight, but I'm pretty sure it will happen. So the question is, what do you do till then? Do you cut off trade? Well for every country willing to do that, others are more than willing to aquire cheap goods. If the US did something, I seriously doubt the EU would. It would be a golden oppurinty to end the dominence of the Dollar in the world Economy making the Euro the currency of choice by 2020.

Things like hosting the Olympics will force more scruntiny on the chinese governement and will put pressure upon them to make changes in their human rights policies.

I think the swastika lookalike from the religion Falun Dafa has been there since who's know when. I use to see that symbol on like the buddha manuscripts and stuff. I was young back then I thought how come they had signs of Hitler's reign or whatever the swastika meant. I bet its been there before Hitler himself. I saw some advertisement about it at a Hong Kong supermarket in Texas and they talkeda bout why the religion is good and stuff. and blha blha.. i can't believe they do this stuff. that's bizarre.

Do you know the true story before saying some irresponsible words?

Chinese Falun Gong Practitioners Harvested For Organs...

There are many stories about China but in most cases these are half-true stories (if not totally false). I have been listening and wathcing BBC and CNN, VOA for many years but they gradully lost my faith on them due to their making stories in many issues against China, especially on the Tibent Issue recently.

China is going through an unprecedent change in the history and there are some problems, but I have to say that our government has been doing fairly well so far generally.

If you want to know the true face of America, You should not only listen to news from Taliban or Ben Laden sponsored information channels. Similiarly, if you want to the true face of China, do not only turn to your ears and eyes to CNN, BBC or VOA who are deliberately playing a disgusting game against China.