xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
itssami

Using Own Template With Cms ?

I want to use drupal for my website , but i want to use my own template.I have template html and css file.is it possible to use it with drupal or any other cms ?? I dont know how to do it .can some one tell me about it or Is there any tutorial for this purpose ??

yeah,like all of the cms,the style of the templates is very important,and most about them we don't like,so we just tried our own,and maybe:edit the templates directories -- .tpl file and css file?good luck

i had drupal and i couldnt be botherd to make my own template and the one i downloaded sucked totally, so i would almost curtainly build you own, what i would do is download and existing tmeplate and then work out what parts you need to amke your own template then just edit each part and see what its like just keep building and then editing, thats the best advie i have for you and im sure you will do a fantastic job, when you have finished how about giving me a little peak at ur site, so when you finish pm please im pretty interested and would like to follow this through.i hope that my advice has helped you in one way or another, thats brillio, see ya later and have fun with your little projects!!