xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ritz

Ragnarok Online BlitzRO

Geez... the 'people' and characters in the game look like they've come out of a gameboy :) . I have a friend who's hooked on this game, and he had lost touch with the real world :(... all the people in my school who play RO are totally screwed in the head and they feel they are really special :(Anyways, I really detest RO.. thats just my opinion though

From the screenshots, it doesnt look like Runescape. At least If this was like RS then all my friends must be on crack. They say that its the funnest game ever, and i hated runescape.

Ragnarok Online

Ragnarok Online must be a fun game because one of my friends payed over 150$ playing this game month over month.

Iv played Ragnarok Offline, and i played it for quite a while because it was a very interesting/fun game to play when your bored have nothing to do, or if you dont have any internet. but i can tell by playing the offline version, i can imagine how would it be when you play it online. the only thing i dont want to waste money on a game like that thought :P I would rather keep it to Xbox Live :)

Geez... the 'people' and characters in the game look like they've come out of a gameboy :D . I have a friend who's hooked on this game, and he had lost touch with the real world :D... all the people in my school who play RO are totally screwed in the head and they feel they are really special :D
Anyways, I really detest RO.. thats just my opinion though

Yeah . . . my friends who play Ragnarok are kind of out of it too. I think they've been at it for a couple of years already. So, considering the monthly expenses of the game (which I thought was about $12 per month? Might be more now), well, yeah . . .

I'm not one for putting money in an online game when there's a likelyhood that if I'm hacked, it'd be all the more sad, especially since there's no physical gain from it. I mean, if it's a console game, at least I still have the game. If my online account is hacked, it's more than likely I'll never get it back. So, hence is why I try to stay clear of online games. I can portend an unfortunate event. (sniffs)

But, from what they've been telling me, it really is a great game that's really based on the community.
I think people put a little too much emphasis on graphics rather than gameplay these days, :D
But, even for an online game, I really do love RO's graphics. ;D
So adorable!