xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sinari

Delayed, But- Hello I should have posted something like this a while ago...

Hello people of Xisto! My name, at least online, is Sinari and I'm relatively new to this place. I originally found this place while I was google searching for a free place to get MySQL and PHP hosting with CPanel site hosting. I'm an anime/manga freak and a Harry Potter buff. I'm also a Christian who adores cats. (They match up so well...) I also, hopefully you can tell, am very sarcastic and I have firm beliefs and I love to voice my opinion. I so far am having fun at this site and I know that it won't be hard to stay active because you have all made me feel so welcome! I do need a siggy though and if anyone wants to pitch in and help I would be really happy, just PM me. Well, I'll be around the site and stuff so, reply and stuff I guess. If you have any questions about me, just ask. I will answer if I can and if I'm allowed. I'm only a teen so I have limits- and a strict mother... LOL

Hi Sinari and welcome to Xisto. Get ready to post, since you will be doing that for quite a while.... :)If you need a sig try with a request in apropriate forum category. I'm sure somebody is just waiting for you to make you a beutiful sig.Best regards!

Thanks! I was wondering which catagory would be the one I would request one in though... I've been searching all morning and I can't decide if I'm going to post it in the wrong one or not so I just forget about it. If you could tell me I'd be pretty happy.

you would post it in the Graphix Section located here http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

or more specificly,
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/219-request-free-sig-or-banner/ there

welcome to the forum! I can tell that you have allready enjoyed your stay here :) and im glad you have..it is really an excelent web-hosting community, and just a generally fun one to be in... if you need help just ask someone, everyone has helped other people out one way or another!

Thank you so much. I really am having a good time ranting and raving with my opinions and stuff. This is the best community-wise forum site where there are always a few members on. I never feel alone either. (Did I mention I was paranoid?) I'll really enjoy this place. I know I will!

Just thought I'd reply to your intro thread title...well, as they say: "better late than never". :)Anyways...welcome to the T17 community! Hope you enjoy your stay here and you can come back and post as often as you like! We've got a lot of informative and friendly community here, so if you have a problem yo want to share, I'm sure someone out there will help you out!See you on the boards!

Actually, you only have 20 or so posts, so it isn't really too late for an intro. And since you are now also Hosted, You must not be spamming the Forum or I'm sure I would've seen your name on the Report Board, so good for you. Come, visit, read, enjoy yourself. The Mods are here to assist you if they can or to redirect your questions if they can't, but the entire community is quite helpful, so if you need assistance, read the Xisto readme, or do a search. If there are no answers from those resources, start a Topic and the answers will be there in no time.Good to have another member around. Enjoy.