xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
savge17

Yet Another New Sigy. Some scary man. he is angry.... :O

ill b da 1st i 2 reply, i like da background and da render itself not sure were its from but it looks cool :) i like the positiionin on da text but i think it stands out too much red, but part from tht i like it :P 8/10 :D

The color of the text is the only thing i see that's at odd. Maybe a more firey color for the text would have been better. I also think a "stronger" border would be of good use for this sig.

Im not some big fan of signatures but i must say this is one of better.I like the background a lot, only you should put some kind of border or someting like that... but bigger and to look crazy, and maybe you should use that transaprent effect.

yea i Know, lol haha. But Silent Kill is just my name. I always use Silent Kill as my name for making sigs. For now on im gonna work harder on the text and actually think of a better name for each sig, that actually goes with it. Like for example I did a Sig of a Misubishi and I named it Evo-Lution. Somehting like that, the name has to be more special and characteristic. Yea, Im working to change the border and the Text a little bit right now. :)