xisto Community
eTronicGaming

What Do You'll Like Better? PHP or HTML

What's Better: PHP or HTML?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, what do you'll think? I personally like a combination of php and html, but I'll stick with php because it's easier to maintain your website, but I'm really experienced in HTML. So reply and vote to what you'll like and why please!-Josh <_<

I prefer HTML because it is the MOST reliable out of them. You don't need anything else to use HTML it is just pure....and you can use it for all types of things....BUT....php has loads of option of scripting and codes to choose from and you can do a lot more with it... It is more advanced aswell.....Loads of php scripts use MySql which will not always be there when you need it whereas HTML will

I don't one over the other, I prefer to use both.PHP is better for some things while HTMl is better for other things. so using both works for me.

Hmm...html is winning.I think it's because it's easier to learn. I only know html, but I think I might learn php when I'm bored or something....By the way, are you able to do more stuff with php than html?

Html is basic of web that webmaster will know.for my self I think php is better than html. they can do that html can do.and also html can do a lot too.But I prefer asp more php I like to use asp combine with html.asp can use include function from other file this is i like too. :)

You guys are forgetting about Javascript. I use all three, HTML, PHP, and Javascript. I actually prefer to do a page in HTML but I use PHP to create a standard layout for my page. I also use PHP to create functions that generate HTML that I use often. This all makes changes much easier. If you have to change your layout, you just do it in one place. Also, I find this makes the HTML code a little easier to read.

Wait a minute! You can't compare HTML with PHP! It's impossible! The most important issue is that you use PHP to generate HTML code!! So you can't say 'i like php better' nor the other way! PHP automatisates the work with creating HTML sites. So one needs to know HTML to create PHP.

There is no comparition because HTML and PHP have different purposes of use! HTML sites are static - you won't get any difference until you change something in the page's code! And with PHP there are many possible ocasions that will change the content of the generated page! Just to name few - change of time, change of data in the database, change of your status on the web page, when you use logins...

You just can't compare these too!

I agree with you michaleq, if it was between php and php, i would vote in php because it's more easy to build dynamic websites, but in this case i have to vote in html because i use it with flash.