xisto Community
tdktank59

A Funny Story... A black guy called me a *BLEEP* (im white...)

Ok so my friends and me are playing hacky sack in the front of school.btw the bleeps are the n word...just to tell you we play the way where u get 3 hits from diffrent people you grab the sack and throw it at someone... so we call it god cause its 3 letters long and that sorta of stuff..so yeah we are playin one day at lunch...and some black guys are walkin into the school (I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH BLACK PEOPLE some of my friends are black... its just the way they act ignorant sometimes that pisses me off) anyways... the sack flew out of the circle by the door... where the black guy was going (im gunna stop saying black guy cause i dont like it... so ill say guy...) and i go to pick it up while hes walkin up and he says."watch it watch it im walkin here" and i say"watch it watch it im playin here...."and he says back" shut up *BLEEP* "and i say back"im a *BLEEP*?... last i noticed im white..."and thats the end of the conversation and he walks away and i go back to the game...but its just funny that they can call us white people niggers and stuff and they dont care... i hardly care either but its just funny... also they call themselves (im refering to black people) niggers all the time and stuff sayin " *BLEEP* no u dint...." talkin all cool and stuff... (not really these are the ignorant SOB that i hate...) and then when we call them *BLEEP* (yes i know back when we used to enslave black people and who ever else... now they want to get back at us...) they get all offended and act like they are going to beat us up...also wtf is up with the sagin the pants... they cant even walk without having one hand down by there knees while walkin... damn also try and run like that it just dosnt work ill pass u up in no time with my pants around my waist...anyways im done on my rant...all of you who feel offended by this go sag ur pants and stuff elsewhere... idk just not near me please...IM NOT RACIST... I have friends taht are black and i like em like brothers... so stfu and read before u post...

Edited by tdktank59 (see edit history)

If this is funny, why would this be in the "vent"? That's funny, I hate it when African Americans use the...word, and they get all mad when a white person uses it. Most of them do this (not being racial), and I'm mad. (Most of them) They should stop being hypocrites.

I dont use that word, but i find it funny how so many people are against it. Its just a word, and it hardly means a thing now. Like the C word, okay wtf? Almost everyone is like omg the C word! Okay its just a word, and if someone deserves to be called it im gonna call them that, male or female. And if i want to call the female part that, i will i dont care if it offends people. *BLEEP* offends me but people dont seem too against it , and say it. Same with *BLEEP*. And queer so what is the difference? Who decided words were bad anyway? I mean seriously. But The N word is used so carelessly almost but i find it funny that white people arent allowed to use it but black people are..its kind of lame dont you think? The world can be so racist, and MOST of the time its not the white kids that start it all.

lol, finally people who agree with me! I have to say this before i post my reply I am NOT i repeat i am NOT racist!! some of my best friends are african american...

but ok, and on we go..when i was reading this i was smiling the entire time because finally i found someone that agree's with what i think..lol the other day i came across a Chris Rock recording..and it was him tleling jokes, and the title of it was "Why i hate "Niggers"..at first i was hesitated to listen to it but i did..and it was funny! and sadly it was true! look it up in lime wire sometime! but anyways

that really does make me mad as well...they threaten to beat anyeone up besides their fellow "brotha's" if they say the n word...50 years ago white and black people both said that word...but then again black people were on the bottom of the pole...

also, this is just somthing i have to say

(yes i know back when we used to enslave black people and who ever else... now they want to get back at us...) they get all offended and act like they are going to beat us up...

YES YES YES!!

im going to say this and im sure some people will not like it...but its the truth, yes, almost 200 years ago we enslaved you...it was 200 years ago GET OVER IT, we learn from our mistakes it was a mistake we made and it was corrected 100 so years ago..and obviously it is not happening now..not legally anyways.... i think that it is just stupider than heck that just because they were taken from the bottom of the todem pole to equal to everyone else that they think they are all high mighty and tall just because they got their way... well thats the end of that although i can go on for hours >_<

but sometimes they are just jerks..and im not talking about all african americans i am talking about the younger ones...expecially when they bring somthing up saying "Its cuz im black aint it"..the older ones you hardly see any of that in them...

im going to say this and im sure some people will not like it...but its the truth, yes, almost 200 years ago we enslaved you...it was 200 years ago GET OVER IT, we learn from our mistakes it was a mistake we made and it was corrected 100 so years ago..and obviously it is not happening now..not legally anyways.... i think that it is just stupider than heck that just because they were taken from the bottom of the todem pole to equal to everyone else that they think they are all high mighty and tall just because they got their way... well thats the end of that although i can go on for hours >_<

Yeah, that's something that bothers me.. people are being whiny for no reason. If I said I still hated Japanese people because of WWII or something, people would look at me like I'm an idiot, because who holds stupid grudges that long, over something that happened before I was born? I try not to hold grudges over things that happened to me personally.. it's silly for people to be angry/upset/guilty/etc over something their ancestors did. Bah. ^^;

In 200 years from now there wouldnt be races any more, we will all be mixed up. So then racist will have to kill em selfs like they hate and kill other people.I dont have '*BLEEP*s' in my country but we have gipsy, usualy all people hate em but im quite sure that a lot of them have their blood ...im little bit off topic this is not racist topic but hey :)

Umm, I've heard that whole sagging pants thing comes from jail, where a homosexual would wear his pants sagging down below his butt so other jail mates would know hes gay which in my opinion is disgusting. How it got out and people started wearing there pants like that I dont know but I gauruntee you that half the people that wear em like that dont even know what it means.

Edited by eltrento (see edit history)

Umm, I've heard that whole sagging pants thing comes from jail, where a homosexual would wear his pants sagging down below his butt so other jail mates would know hes gay which in my opinion is disgusting. How it got out and people started wearing there pants like that I dont know but I gauruntee you that half the people that wear em like that dont even know what it means.

That's what my dad said, too, when my little brother started dressing like that XD
Think there's any truth to it? o.o

That's what my dad said, too, when my little brother started dressing like that XDThink there's any truth to it? o.o

I dont think either of you are right. Perhaps its just a lame myth to try and get people of today not to wear their pants around their knees. Since you know, Homosexuality is such a 'horrible' thing, no kid would want to be concidered gay..right?

I heard [im not saying im right or wrong, this is just what i heard] that in Jail guys tend to lose weight, so when they get out of jail their pants are sagging, because they no longer fit..So it probably does start because of jail?

But in california, most guys except 'emo' kids wear sagging pants, white, black, asian, mexican...so its no longer really a gang thing.
Edited by JasperIk (see edit history)

I agree that lots of people have sagging trousers. The thing I don't like is being like "us"/"we"/"you"/"they". At the end of the day, we're all people and we are all equal (or should be). White people enslaved black people 200 years ago and I think it's time for everyone to just let it goooo.

I'm not racist, but alot of them (not all) act like they are perfect, and you are just the target.

*Kid is walking down the sidestreet*

*A black person is also walking, but runs into the kid*

"Yo go the *bleep* away i'm walkin stupid *bleep* LMAO"

GOD, that can get severely annoying. Seriously.

Yeah, and the enslaving back then. GET OVER IT!!!! Are we enslaving you now? No. Let it go.

What are we gonna do, treat you like kings lol?

Edited by Zee iShow (see edit history)

I actually agree witht tdktank59. I know exactly what you mean. Once again to cover my own *bottom* I have to say I'm not racist, but this does sometimes irritate me... I realize that some African Americans are still offended at white people for what happened 100 years ago, and I agree we were terrible, BUT nobody who is doing this today lived back then. Everybody who is acting like its our fault even though nobody in our generation had that kind of prejudice and nobody in their generation experienced it, so why are we still fighting about it? Why do the African American act as if we owe them when really all we know about our history is what we've learned in school.

How did we get from taking about different races and their words to sagging pants?

But in california, most guys except 'emo' kids wear sagging pants, white, black, asian, mexican...so its no longer really a gang thing.

:P I couldn't stop laughing after I read that. :D