xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bmxerguy

Hello From Bmxerguy! I am going to love this community :)

Hey bmxerguy!

Welcome to the forum. I will like to mention that your first post is not the best of the posts. This is the intro section and I think you could have posted more about yourself..so that we can get to know you!

I will request you to please go through the Xisto Readme as savge17 suggested!

I hope you enjoy posting and hosting over here :)

Welcome to the Trap 17 community. Just a little reminder though, even some of the "old" members don't always remember this.

-Make quality posts when you post, because those "one liners" might be counted as spam and you won't get hosted"

-Follow the Forum rules, the Trap 17 READ ME can be found at the bottom of this post (my signature).

But most of all, have a great time discussing and posting. Hope you have a great time here, and continue to stay. Welcome!

lol, that is three people that said the same thing :) what a way to get credits eh...anyways welcome to the forum, hopfeully you get your hosting quickly so we can see the excelent makings of your website!! enjoy this fabulious community!

I saw a link at luelinks.net.

This is short and sweet. Do tell us something about you. Welcome to the forum. There are lots of helpful people here. You should enjoy yourself.

hopfeully you get your hosting quickly so we can see the excelent makings of your website!! enjoy this fabulious community!

Hmm. What does Albus know about your website makings? Does he have some inside scoop about the theme and subject of your site? Let us in on that, will you? Post a url if you have something up already elsewhere so we can see what you are all about.

i dont know anything about him...lol or his websit emakings..but i look forward to seeing anyone's website making as long as it is a good one :-D