xisto Community
eTronicGaming

I'm A Christian... How many are there from this forum?

I'd say part-Christian also, but that would make Joshua quite annoyed, and he might start machine-gun firing verses. (No offense)I accept the belief system, but I do not frequent church as much as I should, for reasons I wll not state publicly due to the potential offense/ruckus I will cause.Panda

i agree with canute most people don't talk about it or we would be banning alot of people on here, im lutheran, (down with the catholics :) ) but yeah i have my views on certain religions, which i won't name :) .

i can see the curiosity in wandering who here is christian or not, but personaly i find quotes such as this

Either you're in a right relationship with God through Jesus Christ or you're still His enemy and under His wrath.

154336[/snapback]

to be rather rude and derogitory. For those who care, i dont belong to a religeon for my own reasons. And that crap about "if your not a part of our religeon, god hates you, and your gonna go to hell." And yes i have read the bible. My grandfather is vary religeous (thats another part of it) and i know that "god" would not send me to hell to because i wasnt following his foot steps because i have my own reasons.

And basicaly when you get right down to it, arent all of these wars based upon religeon? Hitler commited genocide because the jewish were, who they were. The arabic radicalist (who arent muslims, although they say they are) started this war because we have the freedom to choose our faith, many of which aren't muslim. Here on our own soil, walking through the hall ways of schools, i hear "if you dont join our SPECIFIC group, your going to hell", the methodist and babtist are fighting agaisnt each other.

All because nobody can exercise religeous tolerance, and say "you know, maybe they won't go to hell. Because "god" says follow what you believe in, and their doing just that." watch the islamic muslims in mecca at jerusalem. Many travel there more than once in there life time, to clear themselves of any sins. While christians are "saved" once, and are allowed to commit sins, but tell themselves that since they were saved once before, god will still let them into heaven.

After reading that, dont judge me as some idiot, who "refuses to be 'saved' and will fall into the firey pits of hell", look at me as a person who chose to learn about it, instead of cower in the false protection of a religeon.

Most don't talk about religion because different religions have different ideas and stuff like that and it draws lines. I don't think people like that. I'm not from US but I think I am eligible to post on this topic because I am Catholic. :D

57249[/snapback]

the dispointing factor of that tho, catholics arn't normally depicted as christian, because of the pope, and only saints going 2 heaven

i'm christian! :D lol :D

Hello, I am Chrisitan (Born Again) as the Bible calls it. Basically a follower of Jesus Christ. Nice to meet you and everyone else who has responded, Christian or not. Yes, I am from the US.D. Benitez

post-84642-1255491968_thumb.jpg

How about Canadians on Vancouver Island?I'm A Christian...

Yes being Christian is wonderful, I am saved; I can be creative for our God is very creative, he created us what a miracle.  Even with our flaws and our problems; he gave us skills and creative genius to overcome all obstacles and achieve great things that we never thought possible.

So push your life to the limit in faith, and glory will fall in your lap.  Peace be with you all!

Selah!

-reply by Ron Walmsley

I thought this was an interesting topic to read, but then I realized this thread was started back in 2005. I wonder if anyone would be brave enough to claim Christianity these days? Christian bashing seems to have become all the rage the past few years. Funny, you don't dare say anything bad about any other religious group, but it's ok to bash christians. I just heard on the news tonight that a man is going to be put to death in Iran or Iraq because he is a christian preacher and will not renounce his christian faith and become a muslim. But if you critisize Muslims you get in hot water in a big hurry, and somebody will come along and start telling you that you don't know the first thing about being a Muslim, that it's all about peace and tolerance, yet they are killing somebody that doesn't believe? Sorry, that doesn't sound very tolerant to me. Quite frankly, I find all of this talk very confusing.