xisto Community
eTronicGaming

I'm A Christian... How many are there from this forum?

Hey, I was wondering if there were other Christians on this forum from the US. If so, please post here so I can get a general feel of how many there are. Also, I'm surprised no on else has posted this under United States topic.... but oh well.

Most people here will be Christian of course, why is that odd though?

I don't think eTronicGaming is saying it's odd that people are Christians, I think he's saying it's odd no one has posted in the US forum yet. <_<
And I'm a Christian from Iowa. :)

yeah, ur rite actually...but in that case, I find it odd that he finds it odd!Religious discussions are pretty rare on the net, even in forums that have politics sections. Almost on all other times, they are philosophy rather than religion.

Most don't talk about religion because different religions have different ideas and stuff like that and it draws lines. I don't think people like that. I'm not from US but I think I am eligible to post on this topic because I am Catholic. :D

I'm from the us and part Christian. I'm mostly just a free spirit :(. I accept bits of some religions.

55856[/snapback]

Saved August 5, 1998. And very funny about the part Christian, LOL. :rolleyes:

Either you're in a right relationship with God through Jesus Christ or you're still His enemy and under His wrath. You talk like saying you're a Christian makes you one, lol. :lol:

I think most people will actually be non-practising or non-believers.

154355[/snapback]

Or, most people simply feel that the relationship between the Creator and oneself is a sacred bond and very much private. Therefore, they prefer not to make a showcase out of it... :rolleyes:

EDIT: entered quotes.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I think most people will actually be non-practising or non-believers.

154355[/snapback]

100% agreed Tyssen. The Bible frequently speaks of the world as being that which opposes God's kingdom. I love to point out that while the majority of the world claims to be Christian, straight is the way and narrow is the path to life, and FEW there be that find it. On the other hand, MANY will come to Christ in the last day thinking they were following Him only to be told He never knew them.

Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

I'm a christian and proud of it. I'm a Prodestant, but no technical denomination. We don't go to church, because all the ones we've gone are Goody-Goody get together and be perfect centers or just plain stupid.It's sick the way all these people sue the city for having a cross or something else I think.