xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Albus Gift [resolved] its not the old man but its close enough

i like it, especially the text with a curve kinda sideways :-D adds a good effect...lol and maybe its not exactly Dumbledore, but hey its harry potter related which makes me happy :-D...is this my month or somthing? a Gift from Avalon, and a gift from you :) i feel loved...thanx SM

well hopefully if I gave you this I won't have to here about HP renders and other HP related stuff. :)

is this my month or somthing? a Gift from Avalon, and a gift from you :) i feel loved...thanx SM

I'm up next. Just not sure what to do...I don't want to be typical and do a HP sig, but it is really fitting, and the two I've seen so far are nice.

Knowing me though, I'll start with dumbledore and end up with a mechanized fish or something.

Posted Image

think of it as a younger version of albus. :)

I LOVE HARRY POTTER

Notice from KuBi:
Relates nothing to the topic. I've talked to you before about spamming in multiple places. Warning Issued.

I'm up next. Just not sure what to do...I don't want to be typical and do a HP sig, but it is really fitting, and the two I've seen so far are nice.
Knowing me though, I'll start with dumbledore and end up with a mechanized fish or something.

oo somthing out of the ordinary...cant wait lol... :angry: sm did you use one of my harry potter renders on this *lmao* prolly not but just wondering