xisto Community
Se?or Maniac

My Pic I Amde Warning Ms painted

A bird.... cool for being made with ms paint, because all things i make with paint are bad usually, unless their simple things that would be used as like table headers, simple backgrounds, etc...

Well...for paint it's ok, but i think you could have done better. it should have been in the center of the pic i think...there's too much black....i haven't used paint for a long long time...things made there are so lame and bad...there are almost no tools...well some things can be done, but they don't come out very good.But quite good for paint <_<

Hey I made a picture in MS Paint too wait let me go upload it somewhere <_<

Its really crap so don't laugh. And I know it doesn't look much like anime...heh

Posted Image

I really like paint I think it's really cool and useful.... =D

Wow, the girl is really pretty :)Very good work, I admire your skills in paint. I just couldn't believe it was done in paint. Great, really great!The bird was just a drawing, but this is art <_<

Wow, the girl is really pretty :)Very good work, I admire your skills in paint. I just couldn't believe it was done in paint. Great, really great!The bird was just a drawing, but this is art <_<

WowYou're like godYou made that in paint?!!I'd probably make her look like a bunch of linesYou're gooooooood-blitz

God ?? What ??? No way...GodDESS more like =P

@bexa:Wow... that's... wow :)I wish I could make something like that... even on paper :DI actualy finished technical school, and can't seem to draw anything other than technical drawings :D :D B)Truly a work of a godess B)

Maniac, I like that bird, that's not bad for paint. I rarely use that to draw...===lol, Beta you should've started another thread. I can't believe you made that in paint. The shoulders look oddly squared, but a really pretty girl :)

AHHHHHHHHHHH My name is Bexa =DHeh...how am I suppose to draw the shoulders less square ?? Lmao I can hardly control the mouse!!! Im left handed and when I draw stuff it goes wobbly...I set it t a left handers mouse before but that really!!!!! mucked my hands up...It felt funnyHeh lmao...I think the bird should be PINK because well it would be better =D...I don't want to make another thread because I don't want every one to see it lmao...if I put it here...then only SOME people would see it...right ?