xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
htdefiant

About Domain Name Changes And Credits vs. Inactive Days

I know I need 15 credits to switch my subdomain name. But does this mean it needs to say "15.0 days" or above at the top of the page? Thanks. Also, I still am having trouble activating my account. (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/)Thanks guys,
htdefiant

1: 1 hosting credit = 1 day
2: you are already in the [HOSTED] group, and you simply need to replace the default INDEX Xisto page for your own. hence, it means that "your site is up and your account is functioning properly" as the welcome page says in your site.

Yep, they mean 15 days.

yup! 15 days is correct and if you have 15 and have not got your website yet, then it means you opted for the lower hosting space and bandwidth which i don't suggest at all! it's better to wait til you have 30 then request your site. after your site has been approved, all your credits will go down to 2-3(days) and to switch your account name, i guess you need to build back up to 15. which really isn't that big of a deal, just have to keep posting and you do know that you have to keep posting anyway to keep your site from getting suspended. i like to try to keep posting until i have about 30 credits(days) and then not lt it get any lower than 15 credits(days) so i am not always stressed out about posting and always have that cushion