xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
semeticsister

Some Muslim People Can Be So Ignorant

that's a problem you're never going to sort out. ever! arabs hate and kill jews, jews hate and kill arabs. its been happening for 100s of years. Hundreds! Since before the bible!!!! It's all just compounding the problem. it'll only get worse....until they all get nukes and wipe each other out. end of story.

Actually, this is something that muslims are taught from their own "sacred" book, the qur'an. Here are a few excerpts from the qur'an:

Qur'an 2:191 - And kill them wherever you find and catch them. Drive them out from where they have turned you out; for Al-Fitnah (polytheism, disbelief, oppression) is worse than slaughter.

Qur'an 8:7 - Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: ?Wipe the infidels out to the last. (Qur?an 5:72 defines ?infidels? as ?Christians? in case you were wondering.)

Qur'an 8:12 - I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle.

Qur'an 8:65 - O Prophet, urge the faithful to fight. If there are twenty among you with determination they will vanquish two hundred; if there are a hundred then they will slaughter a thousand unbelievers, for the infidels are a people devoid of understanding.

Qur'an 8:67 - It is not fitting for any prophet to have prisoners until he has made a great slaughter in the land.

Qur'an 9:5 - Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.

Qur'an 9:111 - The Believers fight in Allah?s Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed.

Qur'an 47:4 - When you clash with the unbelieving Infidels in battle (fighting Jihad in Allah?s Cause), smite their necks until you overpower them, killing and wounding many of them. At length, when you have thoroughly subdued them, bind them firmly, making (them) captives. Thereafter either generosity or ransom (them based upon what benefits Islam) until the war lays down its burdens. Thus are you commanded by Allah to continue carrying out Jihad against the unbelieving infidels until they submit to Islam.

This is merely a very small sample of what the qur'an says. To learn more about it you can visit a website devoted to the truth behind islam using islam's most sacred and accepted texts. It is located HERE.

NOTE: I must emphasize that this website only reveals the truth using Islam's OWN texts. So if anyone gets upset, then you have no one to blame but Islam's own teaching, the Qur'an and the other authorities that are recognized by the Islamic religion. As an exercise, walk into any mosque in your town and take a look at the pamphlets that are available. You will find hate material being distributed, courtesy of Saudi Arabia.

Edited by True2Earn (see edit history)

Actually, this is something that muslims are taught from their own "sacred" book, the qur'an. Here are a few excerpts from the qur'an:

This is merely a very small sample of what the qur'an says. To learn more about it you can visit a website devoted to the truth behind islam using islam's most sacred and accepted texts. It is located HERE.

NOTE: I must emphasize that this website only reveals the truth using Islam's OWN texts. So if anyone gets upset, then you have no one to blame but Islam's own teaching, the Qur'an and the other authorities that are recognized by the Islamic religion. As an exercise, walk into any mosque in your town and take a look at the pamphlets that are available. You will find hate material being distributed, courtesy of Saudi Arabia.

None of that is real! OMG I know thats not real becuase I am a muslim and have read the quran. none of that is real! those words are all twisted.

This topic wouldn't be so bad if you changed the title to "Some people can be so ignorant..."Anyways, sorry about your experience. Very wierd for the owner to do that to his customer, especially to someone who wants to patch things up. :[

None of that is real! OMG I know thats not real becuase I am a muslim and have read the quran. none of that is real! those words are all twisted.

Open up your Qur'an and read Al-Anf?l. I twist none of my words. It does not matter which version of the Qur'an you read, it all comes down to the same thing. This surah instructs all muslims to fight and kill in the name of Allah. If you do not do this then you are cursed by Allah. I'm sorry but I did not write this surah nor the Qur'an. So if you are referring to twisted words, then you are saying the words of the Qur'an are twisted. It is real. Believe that it is real. Read it in your own Qur'an and you will see it right there.

NOTE: I do not hate muslims nor any other group of people. As far as I'm concerned we are all equal in the eyes of God and have equal rights. I am only stating a fact that anyone can verify by reading the Qur'an, as well as studying the Hadith, Sira, and Ta'rikh.

I do not think that they are ignorant at all. I just think that they are bitter against the Jewish people because they think that you guys stole Isreal which is not true. After World War II there were a bunch of Jews who had no where to go because of Hitler and his goons. The world had to put them somewhere since they had nowhere to go so they put them in Palistine (now Isreal), which I think was a Muslim country. People got forced out of their homes and they are trying to find someone to pin the blame on and since they can't they are bitter against the Jewish people which is not right but I guess they have to do something. History influences people's actions.

Well, one restaurant owner can barely represent all of a religion's followers. Just like there are ignorant Muslims there are ignorant Christians, ignorant Jews, ignorant Agnostics, there are ignorant everythings. I think it is unfair to base your opinion of muslims on one person, maybe you're being the ignorant one.

If the restaurant owner is truly much lower than you, then you should be able to ignore his ignorant remarks. It as simple as that, his ignorance is his own shortcoming, or maybe it's his blessing (according to the quote "ignorance is bliss"), but either way it's his fault.

I haven't really seen any Kosher resturants run by Muslims, that seems kind of contradictory to me (I'm using big English here). If I were you, I would either complain to the Police (although the police districts around here couldn't care less about anything aside from making sure they park on the sidewalk outside 7 Eleven), the BBB (Beter Business Beurau), or some other person in the management. If he does this again, maybe try giving him a dirty look. Yeah, I am Jewish too, but I haven't really run into problems with non-Jewish people. A long time go I was playing in the sandbox at a playground in Manhattan with a younger African American child. On the subway I see tons of Muslims, and they either just talk to each other, or just sit there silently like I do. It's a small world, and we have to live through it (I should tell that to myself sometimes :) ).

There is a few jewish people at my school and there have been like little gang wars over them.. Some stupid neo nazi sob will yell "Juden" at them and then everyone is fighting and i told one nazi dude off and had to write a 12 page report on racism.

I do not think that they are ignorant at all. I just think that they are bitter against the Jewish people because they think that you guys stole Isreal which is not true. After World War II there were a bunch of Jews who had no where to go because of Hitler and his goons. The world had to put them somewhere since they had nowhere to go so they put them in Palistine (now Isreal), which I think was a Muslim country. People got forced out of their homes and they are trying to find someone to pin the blame on and since they can't they are bitter against the Jewish people which is not right but I guess they have to do something. History influences people's actions.

That's not a very accurate account. Jewish people began arriving back in Palestine from Europe in the last 1800s. By the end of WWII there were 600,000 Jews in the area. All the time tensions between the Jews and Arabs were escalating which resulted in increasing violence. It was this violence that prompted the UN to partition the country in 1947.

Alright so today I went to my absolute FAVORITE restaurant in the whole entire world, and it's called Jerusalem's. They serve really delicious Middle Eastern food at great prices.
So I walked in there all happy, and I sat down and ordered the usual (chicken sandwich pita, falafel, split pea & lentil soup, and some apple cinnamon tea). My food came in about ten minutes and I was sitting all happy and cool, chomping on my monstrous chicken sandwich, when the owner of the restaurant (he is Arab) gives me the dirtiest look that anyone has every given me. His face looked like he was about to pull out a shotgun and blast my freakin head off with it, mingled with a look of fury and retching. He came over to my table and he gives me the check (at this point, I haven't even finished my chicken sandwich pita yet) and I was like "sir, I didn't ask for my check yet" and then he says something in arabic which sounded like "Yehuda" which means "Jew".

So basically the point of my rant is to say, why do most muslim people have to be so ignorant about religion? Why is it that you can't just see past our differences? I have never ever met a muslim person who has not hated my instantly. I'm so sick of it! They are basing their prejudices on age old myths about Jews, and they don't bother to actually get to know a Jew personally. It really pisses me off.

i dont agree that it is just muslims who are ignorant and i personally feel that some people may feel that this post is somewhat racist ,the point is if the owner had been a christian you surely would not give him some christians can be so ignorant title , because he happened to be a muslim you are refering to him by his religion ,if a jew kills a jew or a christian kills a jew it is called murder but if a muslim kills a jew it is called terrorism, will i dont wish to talk about religons here but i believe that some people need to understand that it is not only them who are ignorant but it is because of our policies that we have to face the countless problems which we see everyday ,i can understand the anger within the whole muslim world as a result of a array of things starting with the crusades and ongoing till today ,imagine if this world had no muslims i am sure it would be christians and jews who would fighting neck to neck instead of buddists or hindus or any other for that matter , no problem arises without root cause

1. I am Australian but am Egyptian too by origin. I am Christian and Coptic [the original people from Egypt before Arab invasion]. So I understand the matter deeply.

2. This is not religious matter but it is related to the conflict in Philistine. There were many Jews living in Egypt and many Arabic countries before establishing Israel. They lived in freedom and some of them owned the big stores. The problem started with the three wars between Arabs and Israel. It is worse now because of the occupation of the Arabic sector since 1967. Arabic Phalastinem is the only region that under occupation in the world[with exception of Irak where the dispute "occupation or libration] . Phalstenian are the only people that can not have their state. The daily killing of the Phalstenian and domolishing their houses and fields whetver the reason in acts worse than Hitler did.

3. In fact Jews and Arab are cousins. Both came from Abraham, the father of Isaak and Ishmael. Isak the father of Hebrews and Ishmael, the father of Arab.

4. In Quraan, Muslims are instructed to respect Christian and Jews and call them "people of book" mean peoples of Bible. That because both of them are believer in God. The non-extremist interpretation of Qua ran, does not considered Jews or Christian as infidel.

5. Christian, Jews and Muslims believes in the same God, the God of Abraham.

6. Who gave versus of Qua ran for fighting Jews, he/she misinterpreted the matter and must linked it with the historical events happened in the beginning of Islam. There were Jews in Arabic desert, who have active rule in fight Mohamed and his people. These versus related to these people.

7. What happened in this restaurant is not normal at all. Arab in Egypt and Philistine are serving tourists of all worlds with respect more than their native clients.