xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cena_54

Cannot Access Ftp! Please Help

As of just now, I just tried to log onto my website via the FTP, however, when I click connect, I just get the following message:

FlashFXP v3.3.5 build 1110 [bETA RELEASE]Support Forums at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

WinSock 2.0
[R] Connecting to ftp.attitudewrestling.co.uk -> DNS=ftp.attitudewrestling.co.uk IP=64.69.46.210 PORT=21
[R] Connection failed (Connection refused)
[R] Delaying for 120 seconds before reconnect attempt #1
[R] Retry attempt Aborted

Please Help!!

I could connect yesterday!!
I could even connect at about 4.00AM this morning!

Notice from rejected:
Please quote material that is not yours

are you absoloutly posative that you have the right name and password and that it wasn't accidently changed somehow? i would suggest you re-enter everything and make sure that is not the problem, also..have you tried making a new FTP account and login using that...also... make sure that you have the the right server to be connecting to...

Have you ever been able to log into the account via ftp? If I were you, I'd try connecting to attitudewrestling.co.uk instead of ftp.attitudewrestling.co.uk.

[R] Connection failed (Connection refused)

Where is says 'Connection Refused', you may have the wrong username and/or password. Try connecting to  attitudewrestling.co.uk * Thats how I connect to my FTP though Smart FTP. You and get it for free by Clicking Here. Its free and works great. Or you can try going to Internet Explorer and typing in  attitudewrestling.co.uk in the browser bar, and see if that works.

Otherwise, try creating a new account, and try your Cpanel Login information, thats the default here. Good luck. :)

--------

[*]I tried that and it seems to work normally, just right click and then go to 'Log in As' or something of that nature... so you should try that.

Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

I lived in China and recently all my websites cannot be accessed and I also could not access my ftp. I was told China has blocked a large number of websites even though they do not contain sensitive contents. Anyone know of how to bypass this so that I can access my ftp?-Patrick