xisto Community
tt3

Download Managers

FlashGitSearch in google for it, it's free, and it's great to work with flashget, it ads many usefull plugins, hacks, etc.

why don't you try microsoft Windows Defender. I can say it is the most stayable software on net. after microsoft bought GiantAntiSpyware we have seen new features and more stability. one of the greatest features of it is the community of users that share their detected threats with others and antispyware technical team to create solutions. The feature that i love most is the Track Cleaner which cleans the history of almost any sotware which is being used by most of people such as PDF, Mediaplayer, IE and ... .

Free Download Manager.
http://freedownloadmanager.org/

At first I though it was another lame and crappy program that was buggy for it's name. I didn't know why I've downloaded it a few days ago. I tried it and to my surprise, it worked and it's interface follows closely to FlashGet. Most importantly, it's a free software. The only problem I find is that it cannot import broken downloads from elsewhere and continue the download within the program.

It worked great for other features. I'd recommend this software as well. If you like FlashGet, you'll like this..

i used flashget. .but what annoys me the most is the advertisement on it. But then you could find serial number for it easily. But i mostly just use getright because it doesn't have ads or anything and doesn't require you to purchase their program. Getright is consisted as a nagging ware.... but it does not disable any functions like some other program do.... actually.. i think they do try to limit. .because i could never use the maxium number of connections that the program supports.