xisto Community
everett

Inactive For 3 Weeks For Vacation Is There A Way To Keep My Acount From Being Deleted

Well, to begin with, you aren't showing up as a 'Hosted' member, so the status of your Forum Membership won't change if you are gone for the three weeks. The 'Hosted' accounts are the ones which need to have a reserve of credits to cover absent periods. So go on your vacationa and enjoy yourself. No worries here.

How about those who has already got the hosting account, like me?I may need it urgently some times. I hope this feature gets inplemented because I don't wanna leave Xisto and the community.

How about those who has already got the hosting account, like me?I may need it urgently some times. I hope this feature gets inplemented because I don't wanna leave Xisto and the community.

If you have say 49 credits. You can go out for a vaccation for 49 days. If you don't mind you side being in suspended state, you can add up another 30 days to your QUOTA.

We do not delete your site. Even after a year when you do come back. Your membership remains here, only your web hosting account will be removed from our server to free up resources. After you come back, you can request for hosting again. We will be glad to set it up for you :(

Thanks.

Hi Opaque,I've read TOS in the beginning, mentioning about placing the banner on top if we want our account to be up, I mean the hosting to be up and running in case of our inability to make posts. So, it becomes abit like Xisto.net. And we can pull down the banners when we are ready to accumulate credits.Is this still valid or this clause is no more? For me, I am very satisfied with Xisto.com hosting. Even my sub-domain at Xisto.com is ranked 3 in the google ranking. Last time I went for one month vacation, but my credit was around 40 so it didn't effect anything. It was good. But I was ready to place the banners also in case my vacation extends. But to tell you the truth even in one month vacation will anyone of us not access to the internet? Because during that time whenever I checked my email I just make one post here also, that way my credit was maintained in a good position. I think everyone can do that. I can't think of living without internet for more than one month.