xisto Community
Lyon2

My Site Needs Your Review Come and say something please.

wariorpk, it is working now, maybe it was a down time of the server when you tryed to visit the pages.To all the others, and sorry if i missed someone, thanks a lot, you gave me some nice ideas, and i'll update the site very soon, not now because i have 2 works, but i will.Thanks bros.

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)

I'm confused about a couple things, but will just assume for the review.The flash intro is very koo :) assuming you've designed it al lyourself, its a very nice technique and aniamtion.The graphics of the site arn't bad, i like the layout and design but soem the graphics could be a bit better. for example the shadow on either side of the layout graphic could be smoother, the buttons would be nice if they had a glowing rollover or soemthing i think. maybe even a slight sound to make it more engaging.The content is all very useful and i will msot likely be lookign throught it all at some point, as i've book marked it. BUT this is the bit i'm not sure on. . . did you create al lthe other websites. . .i.e the flash clocks website, flash intros etc. . . because assuming you did what inspired you to use a differerent layout for each site. . . .. it breaks one of the first rules of webdesign. . . useability achieved through style consistency.Doing it the way you've done it is Very confusing for a user. i didn't know if i was on your site anymore or some other resource page. Why could you have not just simply displayed any information with your initial flash sites layout, to make it a bit more obvious.i'm sorry to say this really lets down the site.You've obviosuly spent alot of time doing it, but its just a bit confusing. i just don't understand why you didnt even put all the other websites together as one, instead of having 5 differernt sites, all with differernt colours and graphics. The content you provide o nthe other websites are ncie though :Pdo you agree with me though?

Yes, in some points.The thig is that i like to change graphics, but i will build another layout to use in all sites.And thanks for your opinion and thanks for all, it's better then paying a professional reviewer or something like it if you know what i mean.Also, i'm going to take the flash intro out and the counter, or perhaps put it hidden just for me to see it wich was the only purpose.The flash intros website, i'm going to build more flash intros and with some different colors, perhaps black, white, blue, brown and green or red.The flash games website, i'm going to add some more flash games and only very good ones, perhaps i'm going to take out one or two there and substitute for better ones plus add more too.Next week will be ready.Thanks again to all.