xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Inspiron

Server Status Link Without Loggin Into Cpanel

Is there a link page in Xisto.com or in Xisto.com to check the server status without logging in?I'd need that to make a shortcut link from my homepage and probably in my signature to check the server status on the spot and it'd save me time from logging into cPanel.Also, if the server is down, cPanel would probably be down as well. Hence there's no other ways that I know of that is able to check for server status. So is there an alternative way or link to that for public use?

Yes, in fact there is a linkable address for the full Xisto Co. Server Statuses.(sp?)
The server status for all the Xisto Servers can be found using this link:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

You will notice that one of the servers will always show red for the pop3 and other mail services because certain features are disabled to avoid Spamming from the Xisto.net accounts which are free and relatively un-supervised. Other than that, all the buttons should be green for 'go'.

And how, exactly, will you check from your web site if the servers are down and your web site too? Email yourself this link and use web-mail to access the link is a suggestion.