xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Brandon Smith

Clan Of Honor Runescape Clan

And if you can please "bump" this every now and then to keep this on the first page.

Sorry, but "bumping" is against the rules here. Only constructive posts are allowed here, spam such as that is not allowed.

Also, isn't a Clan thread more appropriate on the RSB (RuneScape Forums)?
Edited by NDPA (see edit history)

Account Name:GutoutCombat Level:64 or 65Total Level:668Attack:55Strength:57Defense:45Hitpoints:54Magic:35Range:40Woodcutting:41Firemaking:43Fishing:54Mining:43Smithing:43Crafting:32Runecrafting:30Cooking:56just pm me in the game but not in the next week i am going on vacation

I'm a memberAccount Name:Dangy 13Combat Level: 105Total Level: 1511Attack:83Strength:90Defense:83Hitpoints:90Magic:79Range:77Woodcutting:84Firemaking:72Fishing:81Mining:76Smithing:67Crafting:62Runecrafting:65Cooking:83Agility:59Fletching:85Theifing:64Farming:47Slayer:63Herblore:66etc.............What is your accounts lvls?What part of the world do u live in? When are you usually on?How old are you?Here is my e-mail: Missunderstood_alot@yahoo.com

Hello. My user on runescape is Spy 20 20. I would like to have my clan posted on this forum. I would be updating this clan everyday with new stuff! I hope you would be wanting to join this clan because as you will see later when you join mostly what we do is have fun. This is a non-member clan. You also get paid really good in this. There will be a forum to sign up for. I will paste that on a word document because I won't be recruiting right a way because I will be busy designing this clan. By the way when you get to the high ranks you can get up to 28k a day!-Thanks,
Spy 20 20
1.0 - About Clan

This clan is a fun one. You can get paid for just doing nothing. The point is your on the clan and it would be my job to pay you for being on my clan each day. We hired great people. But one day I hired this person and I told him just to help recruit people. He totaly made them go to another clan left only one person. Which is 2nd in command. He's been so far trustworthy. So when you guys sign up I would have a small meeting one on one to see if your ready to be in this clan

1.1 - What kind of Clan

This a clan for fun and for honor. We fight to be the best. But to keep our strength we have fun. About 70% of the time were having drop partys having fun. 10% of the time we are having meetings. 20% of the time we are having a clan battle

1.2 - What you do in Clan

Here are some things that you would be doing in clan. Having party's, going in wild having fun, and other stuff. Soon I will be adding a post for what to do in Clan and all members of clan can help to think of what to do (non-member wise).

1.3 - Jobs in Clan
1.4 - Meeting Times

Here are the times of the meetings plus what we will be doing for this week

3-16-06
Thursday - Recruit
3-17-06
Friday - Recruit

3-18-06
Saturday - Recruit

3-19-06
Sunday - Recruit

1.5 - Clan Rules

1) Follow Commanders rules (Spy 20 20)

2) Don't make fun of people

3) Be kind, respectful, and responsible

Note: If you follow rules for like a few weeks you can get promoted!

1.6 - Clan Pledge

We are a clan
A clan of Honor
We fight for victory
We have fun for happiness
May the Gods of runescape
Grant us the power
To be the best Clan there can be

1.7 - Clan Requierments

What you need is to be a good clan leader. And to be the best mature person you can be. That's the only requirements. By the way you need at least 40+ combat.

1.8 - Clan Members

Spy 20 20

1.9 - Sign-up Page

Below is what you need to copy and paste then fill in the questions

Copy and paste below
2.0 - Conclusion

I hope you had a chance now to get to know my clan. I hope you decide to join this cool clan. My goal is to be the best and to have the most fun there could be.

-Thank you for letting me use your time

-Spy 20 20
NOTE: You may now post on here. Thanks again for letting me use your time. And if you can please "bump" this every now and then to keep this on the first page. Thanks!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Please use QUOTE tag when listing items. Topic title should be without too many symbols.

account name:angela0825
combat lvl: 42
attack:33
strength:36
defense:35
hp:34
magic:dont want to talk about it
ranged:sucks
prayer:24
im always on world 52 or 35, weekends

btw, my email is kikyo_inuyasha123321@hotmail.com

btw, my email is kikyo_inuyasha123321@hotmail.com

HelloMy Runescape name is Diwiwa Girl and i wanna join the clan.Levels:Combat Level: 55Total Level: 587Attack:46Strength:45Defense:45Hitpoints:44Magic:31 working on thatRange:25 also working on thatWoodcutting:53Firemaking:31Fishing:48Mining:42Smithing:37Crafting:31Runecrafting:25Cooking:49hope you let me in =P

Below are the names (runescape name) that will I will be interviewing you to see if you can join (hint: this is a good time to show off in game!). This is in order from top to bottom. I will be updating this list each day to see where you stand. I also will give you an estimate on how many days it will take before I get to interview you.Pipa 4 1-3 daysKaruapallo99 4-8 daysOnlystrength 5-10 daysGutout 8-10 daysDangy 13 10-13 days Angela0825 11-15 daysDiwiawa Girl 14-18 daysIf you have any questions you wanna ask. Please feel free to drop me an e-mail at Dragon42792@wmconnect.com

i started playin rs again ive only gotten to lvl 20-30 on most of my non mem skills cept fishin (lvl9)

Alright hey guys thanks for all your replies. Sorry I have been gone for months on this topic. But I have made a site for it. If you want to see it click on it below. Technically its a forum but that's where we discuss our clans.

http://z8.invisionfree.com/Guthix_Tiger_Spawn/index.php

I have changed the name to "Guthix Tiger Spawn" I have made a lot more changes so you technically can earn more starting money. =D

Account Name:yoshi da 3rdCombat Level:42Total Level:322Attack:34Strength:36Defense:33Hitpoints:35Magic:5Range:1Woodcutting:34Firemaking:33Fishing:23Mining:22Smithing:8Crafting:1Runecrafting:3Cooking:27i am nonmember

Account Name:Cloudx2Combat Level:78Total Level:780Attack:60Strength:72Defense:52Hitpoints:65Magic:45 :P Range:42Woodcutting:48Firemaking:37Fishing:68Mining:73Smithing:46Crafting:23Runecrafting:24Cooking:69 GG B) Just add my account cause I will not get on this forum a lot.

Account Name:Combat Level:55Total Level:563?Attack:43Strength:50Defense:45Hitpoints:45Magic:38Range:11Woodcutting:23Firemaking:26?Fishing:46Mining:47Smithing:41Crafting:24Runecrafting:27Cooking:45Account Name:killer7236-confidential

Can I join I wonder whats the lowest level you are making in the clan and I just wanna join here are my stats please talk to me on my email about itAccount Name:mdew145Combat Level:28Total Level:224Attack:11Strength:25Defense:9Hitpoints:28Magic:37Range:9Woodcutting:32Firemaking:26Fishing:10Mining:1Smithing:1Crafting:1Runecrafting:3Cooking:8-mdew145 mdew145 at aim.com