xisto Community
ashmaster

Newest Sig learnt new stuff (no brushes)

Loving the cutout version (I love cutout sigs, especially abstract shaped ones like that.), although the edges seem pixellated or crooked or something. The background is way cool. That's also probably the best sig I've seen with that render in it...it's surprisingly hard to use. I'd say change up the text a bit to make it more visible, but other than that, it's a 9/10, IMO.

hmmi thought I stroke it just right i guess not, come to think of it yeah it is a hard render to use, I remember doing a sig with that render, can't seem to find it at this time to post, but johnny should remember the one im talking about.but in your second one thats where i would have blending in th right part of the render with the background since you have a pattern over it.

I never cared enough to remember your sigs mike. :(j/k, j/k. But I really don't remember it.That second one looks awesome too supa pimp, I just would have taken the pattern off the render. 8/10, it's a little simple.