xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
antwill

Hello, Its Antwill This is about me

Hello, i recently joined this great forum. Im new and my friend has been reading topics from your forum for a while and then told me about a flash animation he saw. When i noticed that this site can host flash files on them unlike many other forums i have been to, i decided to sign up. Then i saw that you also host web sites and i was definately going to sign up.

Well, welcome aboard antwill, from on of the elder members here at Trap 17. I have only been here since January and am really impressed as well. There are a lot of friendly people here to help you out with any problem you might run into. Or just chat and exchange ideas. Hope you get hosted soon. Keep posting to earn points so you can get your site up real quick.

good info you gave,antwill,welcome to Xisto community.if you are good at designing(flash or firework),you can go to the graphics section of forum where lots of billiant guys often show their works :( hope you join them.certainly,you also want to host here for your site,so you could be glad to exchange mind with members here by sending post.good luck.

Well howdy. If I may put a Western accent in here :( As you can see, we like to welcome people. So,.. welcome! I see you like Video Games. Cool. I actually don't play much myself. But welcome to Xisto forums. I know the other members have heard this before. But I say that all your hosting and posting needs are taken care of here.If you need ANYTHING, just give me a holler, or a mod. And if you have questions, do the same. I am a Christian, so I write religious articles and post them. But that is me. This place does have great hosting though. I love it personally. I didn't know we did Flash too. Just goes to show I don't know everything. Well hey enjoy your stay!