xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

A Few Harry Potter Renders For The Harry Potter Fans A Few Harry Potter Renders For The Harry Potter Fans

I know, thay may not be the best ones in the world..but i could not find any online...lol and so i ATTEMPTED to make my own >_< id say i did a so-so job......but i know they arent that good..so if you are good at graphics and can make them better yourself by all means..but if your not good and need somthing to use..you can use these if you are into harry potter graphic making...

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

click on the thubmnail for a bigger image

there is one in there that is not so harry potter but oh well...

*edit* i added more

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

im adding a few more to the batch :-D Once again not really High Quality Renders..but they are somthing that i do when i am bored...such as now :)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Hey, I've just joined this forum (this is my first post)I just wanted to say your renders are awesome- thank you.I found them randomly when I did a google image search for 'Harry Potter renders'.As you said, there isn't many HP related renders out there, so props to you for helping out all the graphic makers/H.P fans.

yeah, i look back on this topic and frown... these were done almost 4 months ago when i wasn't so good at rendering :D so someday im going to re-do them all and more. but thanx :D therearent many HP renders around.

Well Done!

A Few Harry Potter Renders For The Harry Potter Fans

Thanks so much. I was looking everywhere for Harry Potter renders. You've helped me loads! Thanks again!!

-reply by Mon94key

Renders.....

A Few Harry Potter Renders For The Harry Potter Fans

I have seen better renders on a cartoon character...

I'm not saying this to make anyone mad, but I think that thses could have been done just a bit better...

-reply by Crystal