xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gaea

Political Art Work? Does it violate the TOS?

Hey, I just registered for this site (and submitted a hosting request) today. Before i begin to fully develope my site on here i just want to make sure it falls within your rules and regulations. I've read the TOS and it seems ok, but i just want to double check it before i invest alot of time and effort into developing it here.

My website is going to be rather political in nature. It is the jumping-off point for a political/artistic movement that I am trying to build in the greater boston area. Some of the artwork contains graphic (non-sexual) images which could be construed as offencive by some. They are used purely for artistic purposes, and to further the disemination of information.

Is this congruent with the TOS?

Thanks,

--Paolo

As long as you have the proper copyright privileges, your image should be alright. However, when you want to share your website or images with Xisto forum, I sugges you post a fair and responsible warning before entering your site. We have minors present in our forum. It is everyone's responsibility to not to promote graphic natures.

As long as you have the proper copyright privileges, your image should be alright. However, when you want to share your website or images with Xisto forum, I sugges you post a fair and responsible warning before entering your site. We have minors present in our forum. It is everyone's responsibility to not to promote graphic natures.

Duely noted.