xisto Community
Saint_Michael

2 New Sigs To The Dreamer Series Dreamer Series Sigs 4-5

Well I design these 2 sigs today loosly based off my tutorial that posted up earlier so enjoy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Not bad on these mike. I'd say blend in the lines on the top one (they're pretty much the only white in the sig) and maybe move them over on the bottom one so they're not covering the D.I happen to like the second one a lot more...it's more colorful and looks well done.Like I said, not bad. But is this still considered your 2nd season? If so, step it up a bit. I know you can pull off some wicked sigs, mikey.

Not bad, but in my opinion, they'd look better a bit wider. Like, try to keep the sigs size equal by 10. For example, 320x150 are not equal. 320x120 are equal numbers. But, overall, the sigs are pretty good. I just would have made the text take up most of the black areas, like i see in some sigs.