xisto Community
moldboy

Happy Pi Day!

I don't think it's a holiday and the reason why you haven't heard of it (like I hadn't either until today) is because you probably come from a country that uses the 14/3/2006 dating system.

Naw, I'm from the United States. It's 3/14/2006 here. :( Nice guess. :(

Happy PI day!I remember when I was in highschool I was always excited when 3/14 came around, because it meant food and games in my math class. The only problem was, those people in the first semister were cheated of this experience. In order to compinsate for this I made up the Irational number "Cake." My teachers thought it was funny, and I got cake. A win win situation for all.

lol Yea not for me this year in high school but I remember in match class during middle school each year we would all recieve a little pie from Mc. Donalds. That was about it though. We would watch a movie for the rest of class and have no work but this year I didn't do squat but I didn't really care. Sort of a pointless holiday to me. Just reminds me more of school and work lol.

Wow I thought that my school was the only place that celebrated Pi day. We got to eat pie and figure out stuff about circles using Pi and stuff like that. I think that it is cool that someone figured this out and that my school gave us a break from what we were doing.