xisto Community
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Penguin Baseball How far can you hit a Penguin?

You goal in here is to hit the Penguin like a Baseball and see how far can you hit him? I've gotten the scores of 307.2 and sometimes 325.4 but only out of luck. But you have hit him in a special way that will make him bounce certain ways to make him travel furthest. In someways it's tricky but after you figure out how to hit him a very good distance then you will be hitting 1,000 yards if you're lucky. :(

Top score 303
Edited by Dark God (see edit history)

penguin baseball?umm...it belongs to the penguin sports flash series :(i was not good at playing that game,which was a little hard to beat a penguin with a high frenquency.however,the game is very interesting :( especially its lovely guesture...

I also have played the game a while back maybe a couple months ago. I can't quite remember my best score but if you hit it just right above the head (him going upside down) you can get it to go the perfect distance but not much farther than I think 350 I got one time. It is a pretty fun game but gets old after a while.

That game definitely IS old! I remember playing it a real looooong time ago! Like 3 - 4 years? Anyways, I managed to score a 320.9! Dang, 399.9 definitely is a HIGH score :( ! Congratulations! :(

So we have some old pros in here. :( Hopefully you remember how you hit the penguin before to make him go really far. :( I like this game, nice graphics. :(