xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xboxrulz

What Is Your Favourite Party? (Political stuff)

What is ur favourite party  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I live in Canada, but I'm not Canadian so can't vote... but if I did, I would prolly go for the liberals, or the greens...anyway, my favorite party is a keg party... waay more Canadian if you ask me! <_<

I don't live in Canada, but I have a few cousin who live there. I don't know what means party in Canada, but before a rewiew, I vould provide my vote for green party. In my region (Europa) green party have good work, and have many follower, but also the other partys can have good works, maybe, a differences can be to small.

you did not list my favourite party, which would be The Western Independence Party...it makes good economical sense for the western provinces, manitoba and west of that, to form their own country.you know...being that we have a ton of resources and few people. canadian "culture" doesn't really reflect western provinces anyway.

This post is about canadian political patries but i am american and i just found out when i went to vote today that america has like 13 different parties. I thought there was only 3. Next election i will have to research the other parties and see whats the difference and why they arent as popular. Even tho im sure im not the only person like this i know a vote for one of them woudl be usless since they will never win but i would like to make sure i know how every canidate stands on the issues.

...Next election i will have to research the other parties and see whats the difference and why they arent as popular...

I can pretty much tell you now that why they aren't as popular is because they don't have money. I'm afraid elections in the US (like a bunch of other things) is a waste of money. The more money you have, the more votes you'll get. I even hear that the parties pay people to vote for them! Hope those are just rumors...
It is the same in many other places though since many other nations take the US as an example. Ballots in Turkey for example are nearly one and a half meters in length (5 feet for you guys :)) but there are only 5-6 known parties... More interestingly however some parties form and take control while others fade out of existence all the time. The party in power today is only 3 years old I think! I don't see that happening in many other places, like I don't see the Republicans suddenly getting only 10% of the votes.

If there is actually a part called The Western Independance Party, I oppose that thought. It's just like when Quebec wanted to separate from Canada. Most of the province voted that they must stay in Canada.xboxrulz

Gosh none of the political parties impress me but then again its politics right? I usually vote Liberal, once or twice NDP and years ago conservative.

YES, I AM CANADIAN.And having voted in more than a few elections, I am of the opinion that it really doesn't matter which Political Party you vote for. In the end, they all turn out to be politicians. Given the opportunity, I would choose to vote for an Independent Candidate with good credentials who would listen to their electorate, but those creatures are few and far between. Someone a few posts back mentioned their favourite party was a keg party. Yup, sounds good to me....