xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gameratheart

Cannot Connect To My Webserver - All Pages Give Error Code 500 repeat, ALL of my webpages are giving Error Code 500

To any Admin or Mod: This topic can be closed now, the problems seems to have disappeared...

I got a major situation here!!!

I was just viewing my site earlier, about ten minutes before midnight, checking my forums, etc. and there were no problems whatsoever.

So I came here to check my credits (I had 20 when I visited), and do a few more posts.

I went back to my site at 10 past midnight, only to find I can no longer view any of my pages! All my pages are giving an Error Code 500.

Why is this? I have not broken any rule or ran out of credits, and there were no problems with my site previously. Can anyone explain?

Edited by NDPA (see edit history)

Don't worry.... I can get into my Cpanel, but I think the Gamma Server is down again. Because I have the same problem and I was on my website 1 hour ago, ate dinner and came back. Lets see what they are doing?-----Update-----Guess I spoke too soon, I literaly just got back into my webpage? That was wierd? Its 7:21 PM EST. So ???

Edited by MaineFishing45 (see edit history)

Don't worry.... I can get into my Cpanel, but I think the Gamma Server is down again. Because I have the same problem and I was on my website 1 hour ago, ate dinner and came back. Lets see what they are doing?
-----
Update
-----

Guess I spoke too soon, I literaly just got back into my webpage? That was wierd? Its 7:21 PM EST. So ???

My site is up now, too. It came back at 0:30. For reference, my times were in GMT (EST -7)

Some temporary downtime? It seemed so.
Edited by NDPA (see edit history)

From the w3c site, an error code 500 is defined as :

500 Internal Server Error
The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

They happen sometimes. These are machines we are dealing with.

http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec10.html

Hi my name is virgil wilson,and I like to know .How do I get connected on my x box,so that I can open accouct up.Please tell me what do I have to do this please email me at[dot4432@yahoo.Com].Thank you verey much.