xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
itssami

What Happened To 12dailypro :p

Hey guys...what happened to your fav website . http://ww17.12dailypro.com/ ??I remember , couple of months ago , everyone here was screaming that they r best and were requesting others to be the member with their refrence , but i wonder where r the fans of 12dailypro now :( these websites are so bad and all r so scam..

it is not a scam and it still is online. The payment processor that they used (stormpay) was a big scam and they took all the money away. It is still open but it is not allowing or accpeting new members for now. And people have made a lot of money and they have got rich.

it IS a scam. Just because someone gets paid doesn't make it "legit". Funny how you think Stormpay is the scam when they are actually a legitimate payment processor.

12dailypro must love people like you, because without people who believe 12dailypro is "for real", the thing would collapse even faster than it did.

These programs ROB money from those who sign up late and shift that money to those who signed up earlier. This is a SCAM and is ILLEGAL to boot.

See my comments in this thread regarding why this is a scam and how it works.

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/30800-this-really-works-and-i-have-my-check-to-prove-it/=

I don't know about you, but I lost some money in 12DailyPro, not much anyway. But it did not scam people. I hate the fact that they call 12dailypro a scam. You have accepted the TOS (if you read it) and you should have knew what your getting into. As long as they don't promise something that they can't delive it is not called a scam.If I tell you that I will give you a 100% return and you'l get nothing is is called a scam. But when you have been told that there is a posibility that you will never see the money you cannot scream SCAM.Maybe it was a ponzi scheme, I don't know, but it sure worked great until ScamPay (nickname to StormPay) did what they did. And I simply don't care if it s a ponzi scheme as long as people get paid.And If it was a ponzi scheme I'm sure 12DailyPro could have lived for at least 6 months while people got richer. But no ScamPay has destroyed everything.You are simple afraid of what you cannot understand.

you have a funny way of defining scam. Like i said, just because YOU got paid doesn't mean the system isn't a scam!

Just because they tell you that this isn't 100%, that is not enough to cover their **bottom**. In fact, this is really only said in the terms and conditions AND they play that fact down a lot. In contrast, all over the site, they advertise in big words 12% in 12 days or whatever the deal is...

As long as they don't promise something that they can't delive it is not called a scam.

They DID promise something they couldn't deliver. They said that they would give you 12% or whatever... but they did NOT say that some of you will NOT recieve a dime FOR SURE.
People have the REASONABLE expectation that they will get what they pay for. In this case, it is not a matter of IF 12dailypro will fold but WHEN. People were told that this system will be kept alive through advertising, blah, blah... People who bought into the system were NOT TOLD that this system WILL fold.

In case you didn't know this type of scheme is ILLEGAL simply because it is simply a REDISTRIBUTION of money benefiting those who sign up early. There is nothing being sold, and there is no service offered. People are SCAMMED into thinking it is some kind of investment.

Stormpay (or Scampay) as you call it, is NOT the one scamming you. The FBI ordered them to stop payments because it is ILLEGAL. ANYONE participating in this scam can be CHARGED. Now, keep in mind that the FBI only has jurisdiction in the USA... But, many countries have similar laws against these types of scams.

Like i said in the previous thread, DO NOT reinvest if you've gotten paid. Use at your own risk. It is not Stormpay's fault that you are participating in illegal activities...
Edited by no9t9 (see edit history)

so if you are really supporting Scampay then how come they have also blocked accounts that belong to PTR, PTC and autosurf sites that are legal and are not engaged in any viral, MLM or any pyramid schemes.

I really agree with the arguments of no9t9... thats the way i think.. i mean , if everything would be so much easy , then world wont be trying so hard to get some money.. everyone would be sitting on computer and opening 12dailypro or some other dailypro etc.. , one of my best friend, he was always insisting me to be member of these sites , and he was trying to make me believe that it really works coz he had got money from 12dailypro once.but i believe he wasnt telling lie to me but i dont know why it couldnt make me believe that this thing can work like that.anyway , good luck for you guys who believe that they can still earn like that.. and keep trying.

"Scam" service or not, I'm still planning on going with Adsense. It may not make a lot for me - but at least it won't separate me from my money.