xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mortanis

Bonjour

Hey, my name's Graham. (Though I'm ALWAYS mortanis in everything on the computer...) I'm still in school; take french immersion. So you might have guessed I'm from Canada. Winnipeg (aka Winterpeg), Manitoba, Canada to be exact. I like to complain, research things that interest me, etc. My current favourite game is ogame (https://en.ogame.gameforge.com/, a massive online real-time stategy game), but Starcraft and Age of Empires are right up there. So yeah. I can't think of anything else to say, atm.

Welcome aboard, Graham/Mortanis. Hope you enjoy your stay here and we hope you can drop by and post often. We have a large community here, and it's always growing by the day...plus the staff and members here are friendly and can help you out if you have a problem.See ya on the boards!

Comment ca va? Another Canadian, eh?Nice city you live in. I've been there several times. I remember when the Zamboni Driver wore the Tux during a Hockey game, and Roger Neilson's white Towel thing. You are probably too young to remember all those events. Great sports town. Too bad the NHL team pulled out. How are the Moose doing this season?They are doing a terrific job re-building the Downtown Core area. The Tourist trap down at the Forks is an awesome place to spend an afternoon. Welcome and enjoy yourself.

Hi Mortanis welcome to Xisto Family.Xisto is a collection of useful informations related to all aspects of life.You can contribute a lot from your knowledge in this forum.Xisto also offers free Web hosting hope you'd soon get one.Enjoy Trapping and be proud being a Trapster.

Well, hello Mortanis! :( Welcome to Trap 17 from one of the elders of the forum. I am in Michigan, USA. There are a lot of nice helpful people here that you will come to know. I have only been here since January and have learned soooo much. I was hosted at another site until last December when they went down without any warning. Trap 17 came to my rescue and approved me for hosting. Hope you become a very active forum poster. If you get hosted, let us know your url. :(