xisto Community
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Toughest Boss Character(s) You've Ever Faced. In any game that you know of.

Pfft, this is very hard to remember, I can't really think of any boss that gave me too much trouble, although as a complete fight the "cruel melee' from Super Smash Brothers Melee is probably the thoughest fight I had to face. O and FF7's Emerald weapon used to be hard for me as I was very young at the time and didn't know how combining materia worked, now I can kill it in 2 rounds and completely the game in slighty less then 40 hours.

I'm not really much of a gamer, so it's pretty sad, but I think the toughest (or probably one of the only lol...) boss characters that I've fought was on the original Nintendo and with the game Super Mario Bros 3 and the guy at the end of the first page of stuff to get through. I could never get far enough in the second page to reach the next boss lol.I told you it would be pretty sad ;)

I'm not really much of a gamer, so it's pretty sad, but I think the toughest (or probably one of the only lol...) boss characters that I've fought was on the original Nintendo and with the game Super Mario Bros 3 and the guy at the end of the first page of stuff to get through. I could never get far enough in the second page to reach the next boss lol.
I told you it would be pretty sad ;)

Hmm.. here's some guy who can complete it in 11 minutes, I've tried it on my nes as well, but couldn't even do the first level the way he does it. He get's loads of 1-ups in the end as well, it's worth watching:

Super Mario Bros 3 in 11 minutes

The toughest boss I have ever faced was none other than Shin Akuma from Capcom vs. SNK 2: Mark of the Millennium, both the arcade and the Playstation 2 versions.I faced him a few times during my many encounters using my dream team of Athena, Terry, and Yuri. I also use Ryu as well. S. Akuma it seriously tough. Especially his super moves and DMs. My team was wiped out just as easily as a hot knife through butter.I manage to defeating with a few flying jump kicks. It took a while, but I managed to get the job done.There's also the main boss from King of Fighters: Maximum Impact for the Playstation 2. After many encounters, I finally beat him with Athena. His shockwave was extremely powerful and lethal. They are a little hard to dodge, but I managed.I think that's all.

Hmmm, for me it's probably got to be the final boss in Star Soldier: Vanishing Earth on the N64. He's got three stages that get smaller as you kill them so they're harder to hit, But his attacks get alot more powerful.

The toughest boss I've faced in a game was either Agito in Beyond Oasis because if you don't defeat him quickly he becomes invincible(And you must try and hit his neck before he retracts it, which is really hard because you need you cut off his limbs to expose his neck, which are farther away), or the snake from Resident Evil(I didn't make it very far...).

ooh, I forgot to include Uber-Suldat in Return to Castle Wolfenstien. That guy's really tough. (I got pissed when I beat him an then got overrun by nazis, so I never actually reached the final boss without cheats)

Either:1) General RAAM in Gears of War on Insane by yourself. It is almost impossible. Probably takes about 20 minutes.2) Sephiroth in both Kingdom Hearts games. You have to train and get ready for this boss battle or you will die within 2 minutes or so. Takes about 10 minutes for me.

Freebird on guitar hero 2 and or the last two songs on gh1 took me a while to complete ermm Cowboys from hell (pantera for win :P) and that ozzy one... bark at the moon completed bark at the moon first :P it used to be eas but ive stopped playing them recently so probably i suck now :D

Terminator... sega genesis... never beat it to this day.James Bond... N64... The Aztec mission was impossible!Im generally pretty good at video games. I don't play them as much as when i was younger so Im not up to date or anything. Basically Online FPS (counter-strike) and I would play America's Army if my computer meet the specs... Imma go fix my bios right now seeing as its registering at 1150mhz instead of 1800+ (1.53ghz)... lol wow thats off topic.

My pick would be the two twins in Prince of Persia The two Thrones!By the time you get to the two twins, you have used up all your reserve sand. Just when you breathe a sigh of relief, you have to face the double trouble!!In POP Warrior Within, the battle with the Dahaka takes second place.

i'm an RPG fan so i tend to power up my characters by leveling them up way ahead so bosses aren't really much of a big deal. sometimes, i feel like i overdid the leveling up because the battle usually ends so fast, i don't have to break a sweat. although there are three bosses that i particularly had some problems with (actually just two because the other one is a sub-boss).i have been a megaman fan and sometimes i really suck at playing it, although it's a lot of fun (the playing of course). in megaman x4 (one of my favorite megaman games), i've had problems with sigma (the final boss). he has two forms and you have to retain your life gauge to full during the first form so you could fight the second form. but that doesn't end there, the second form has three forms (i think) which you have to battle with caution because you have to hit him in a specific spot. moreover, he goes invisible while he switches forms so you can't really do much. the game gets harder if you choose zero as your main character, since he's a short-range fighter (he uses his z saber).the other game whose boss i've had problems with was lunar 2: eternal blue (the silver star story was really easy) and it's two bosses, the white dragon fiend and zophar. the white dragon fiend is actually more of a sub-boss, since it's one of the four fiends you have to beat in order to release the four dragons of althena. the reason why it's difficult is because you don't have any super-power to rely on, other than your team's mediocre power. lucia has been toned down to a "human" level power and she's AI so you really can't rely on her helping you with healing and melee. your only source of healing is ronfar, but he's not much of a help since he's a retired priest (he hasn't healed anyone in years thus reflecting his abilities). you're good to go if you have enough starlight (which is very pricey) for MP and herbs and potions for HP. another reason why this boss is difficult is because he's the white dragon's copy so he's technically the strongest among the fiends. but after you defeat him, everything will be a cinch... until you reach the main boss of the game... zophar.zophar has a huge amount of HP on his (some use 'her', because he/she looks like a woman, but has the voice of a male) sleeve. he was the only boss i wasn't ready to face the first time i encountered him. i had to redo the stage for about 4 times (i literally lost all my items for backup because of him). he has 3 forms which will drive you insane. his first form is moderately hard, but you have to maintain all your reserves. his second form has two parts, first part is you have to defeat two of his arms to release lucia and you'll get to have your team fully healed once lucia is released. the second part you have to finish everything. the last form is just the head, but it's pretty easy and you only have hiro to do the damage.i'm still waiting for other bosses to overwhelm me, but as of now they're the only ones that really had me stunned.

Hmmm the only one I had trouble with was Bowser, when SMB 3 came out for the Nintendo 8bits :D Eversince I had no trouble at all, except for he final boss of Quake 2

Some guy in final fantasy 10.... it was like this blob thing and it would change colors and stuff and it would change weaknesses... I dont know why but I found it super difficult. I never beat it, I lost my memory card a short while after.