xisto Community
OCAC

Transfer From Trap To Computing Host negative credit and I cannot log in

Hi, i was a user at Xisto, (or still am) but just have not the time to post regularly, so I bought hosting at Xisto - Web Hosting. however, I cannot log into my cpanel, to change the DNS setting to:
NS1.COMPUTINGHOST.COM 64.69.35.170
NS2.COMPUTINGHOST.COM 64.69.35.177

is there a way, I can log into cpanel without the credit - maybe I just haven;t got the right password either...

In other words. HELP!

website to be tranfered is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Thanks

A few tips:

Make sure your caps isn't on

If you have any numbers make sure num lock is on

SBDOLOUTLY make sure you are typing the right password

but i do not believe that there is any way to change your password except to go to https://support.xisto.com/ and loosing ten credits, and from the looks of it your site was banned so post for a while and get the credits then change the password..its ten credits..not really hard to get...

*edit* ouch you were really in the negatives..lol neways you still need to only get about 10 credits now to change the password...cuz i have you 10 credits :(

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

When you modify the nameserver, it takes 24-72 hours sometimes to update the changes. Therefore, in the mean time your DNS cannot be assumed tied to Xisto - Web Hosting's service. So this may be a reason why "yourSite.com/cpanel" cannot be accessed.Use your FTP procedure to access your hosting in the mean time. You can upload and/or transfer files in that manner.

Hi,Your account was modified, removed from credit system and proper priorties were assigned.In short, Your account was kept on same server and it was upgraded.Since your data and settings were maintained, your username and password was kept the same to maintain stability.Therefore, your password to cpanel will be same.If you cannot access your cpanel, Send a mail to support at Xisto - Web Hosting dot com and give them your address and phone number for security verification and request for password reset.If for any reason, you feel that you want to be hosted on another server, you can mention that too. (which I do not recommend at the moment).Thanks.

I tried to terminate your account. This is what it says

User OCAC.

Proceeding to Delete account
Detecting Forum username ...
Web Hosting Account Found.
Proceeding to Delete it.
THIS PROCESS TAKES VERY LONG TIME. PLEASE BE PATIENT!
Request Sent. Waiting for reply...
Recieved reply... Verfying process stages
You do not have permission to remove that account!

Which means, no one can touch your account :).