xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sam2698

What Is Google Cash Machine?

All these books for marketing and all is just another *BLEEP*. trust me, i have spent a lot on such never really helped.All you can do is concentrate on the content of your site.. once you start getting visitors getting money from google adsense is just a piece of cake

Cancel you credit card!What Is Google Cash Machine?

Unfortunately, you have been scammed.  Call your bank and tell them to block all future charges.  Better Business Bureau has given this "business opportunity" an F rating.  It seems to be a lot of savvy internet users and web professionals who know how to abuse the system taking advantage of people who are not sure how to set these things up, track them and scam others.  It's sort of like a pyramid scheme. 

If you have time to research Googles' Adwords, you can do all of this on your website for FREE.  These scammers are going to charge you anywhere from $60 to $80 per month to be part of something you are not internet savvy enough to understand.

Call you bank.  I'm sure they've already heard of this.

-reply by Tracy

Cancel your credit card immediatelyWhat Is Google Cash Machine?

I was charged $69.90 and $1.95 for two months before I canceled my credit card.  The phone number listed on my cc statement went to nowhere.  I am ashamed that this one got me...Very tricky.  PLEASE don't sign up with them.  I would consider class action lawsuit here.

-reply by Kate

Scam, Thief, Deseption, Bad business practice etc.What Is Google Cash Machine?

My fiance signed up expecting a 1.97 charge. Four days later $76.97 was taken out of my account. I immediately called and they absolutely refuse to refund me my money and would not allow me to talk to the manager. I was on hold for 25 minutes prior to speaking with the supposed senior billing representative in California who also refused to refund the money claiming that it was in the Terms and Agreements. Oliver (Senior Rep) claimed he would email me a copy of the terms and agreements. It has been 8 hours and I have not received an email. I fear I will have to be on hold for another 25+ minutes to request an email of the terms and agreements. I am filling a claim with my bank and sending a complaint to the address they gave me for their main head quarters found in the UK. I am also composing a letter/complaint to be sent to the BBB. I am very frustrated that people think they can scam hard working people out of nearly 100$ for 4 days of service that was misleading to begin with.DON'T DO IT!Al

Hello,If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 866-481-8192 and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.Your satisfaction is our number one concern,Thanks,

-reply by Laurel

ThankWhat Is Google Cash Machine?

I really do check my spam from time to time. Can't believe these guys have been stupid enough to contact me again, so thanks for play'and "Making Money With Google" or whatever you call yourselves now! And your New name has just one a trip to Pseudo-Google at Google Groups at Google.Com See ya on COURTTV

-reply by L.B.

Scammed as well for $139What Is Google Cash Machine?

When I read the ad, it stated that I would receive an information packet by mail for $4.95.  I waited and no packet.  I called to cancel, and I got the representative telling me over and over, that I had exceed the 3 day free review of the software.  This was not clear from the advertisement.  I had not set-up an website and progressed, because I wanted to evaluate the system, and the website seemed to want you to sign-up for more services for a fee.  I only wanted to spend the $4.95 for the information.

So my credit card has been charged $139, 3 days after on-line submit of my order, which they will not refund.  I sent a response to support email, and was instructed by automatic response, that cancellations will not be executed by email.  They seem to have every corner covered.  Don't do this, unless you intend to drop everything that you are doing, and jump in with both feet, because you will be charged, and there is no getting your money back with these aggressive and unreasonable marketers.  My credit card company has suggested that I cancel my card and get a new one, to prevent further charges to it, which I will do.

I received no value from this "business", and they have taken almost $140 of my money.  A real bad deal.  Take care.

Rich

Bad - deal, High dollar bait and switchWhat Is Google Cash Machine?

You get sucked in with a promise to send you information for $4.95 and some free/no risk access to the web service.  The next confirmation email has a note at the bottom that states that if you do not cancel within 3 days, they will charge you 139.95 to your credit card.  Access to the web site, immediately promotes more services for fees to your credit card.

If you try to cancel by responding to their support, you get an immediate message back that says you may not cancel by writing them, only by calling them.  New rules with every new email.  I never did receive the mailed literature.

If you missed the note about the $139.95 charge after asking for $4.95 worth of mailed literature, (like I did. I was not looking for it)  they nail your credit card for th 139.95, and make no apologies for it.  Upon the advise of my credit card company, I have cancelled my card to prevent any more excuses for additional charges to my account.

Don't trust a deal made on a pop-up advertisement.

-reply by Pathfinder