xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sam2698

What Is Google Cash Machine?

I have heard and got so many advertisements about this thing and I decided as there are so many of you using using google adsense you must be knowing what all the fuss is about. so before asking I did a lilttle google search and got a vague idea of what this is because all I get is advertisments linking me to eBooks telling me how to use the system without telling what it is really about.So from what I recall this has got to do something with affiliate programming and that is it. so what I am thinking is are you going to advertise your link on google sponsered links and get money??? but I do not understand head or tails of that, how can you get $1000 a day with just selling eBooks online everyday. doesn't make any sense!!! and if you notice there are so many ads telling about this system and are also selling nicely, so before I buy one of the books can anyone tell what is this all about???

I have heard and got so many advertisements about this thing

Really, this is just another book that tells you how you can use the AdWords program from Google combined with the affiliate programs to make money.

You might already know this, but just in case, Google AdWords is a program where you can advertise on Google Search, Mail, etc.

Affiliate programs:

a programs where SITE-A is selling a product and they need marketing.
So what they do is look for affiliates (YOU)

Then YOU sign up as an affiliate

Then, YOU promote SITE-A's products on Google AdWords (this is a huge advantage to SITE-A because they dont have to pay-per-click they only pay-per-sale)

You Pay-per-Click to Google, and if the VISITOR buys a product from the site YOU are an AFFILIATE of they give a commision of the sale.

GETTING BACK TO THE POINT, i havent actually bought GoogleCash because i know using my common sense that the chances of that working are bleak because there are probably lots of people who already bought the book and you are competing against all of them with no advantage on your side.

So yeah...i didnt buy it

Yes, there are certain people who have benefitted books like that and might have make a good amount of money. But such path involves risks. What if you buy the book in $100 and never be able to apply it in reality? Chance is that you may just spend a hundred dollar for nothing. The safest way to earn money without having to spend a single penny is to put google adsense in your website. When visitors visit your pages and see advertisements related to your site content they may want to visit those links and in turn give you money. You don't have to pay anything for google adsense. But when your earning amounts to $100 or more in a month you will get payment in the next month. This is the safest way. In another words, google adsense is also affiliate programme. Also in the adsense advertisements they will put 'advertise in this site' link if visitors click there and advertise in your website click-through rate will be higher. I hope this helps.

My advice is never to buy one of these books.Nearly every one of these books are giving the same information about how to make money through affiliate programs which is information that you could work out by yourself. Once you understand their system you will realise that they are all the same. And it is also much harder in reality to make the system work and make any money at all.All the people selling these types of e-books are all scamming you. They are selling you information about how to make money using clickbank which any monkey who has ever used clickbank will be able to tell you and they are getting your money.P.S Clickbank is free to sign up with and you can learn how use it on their website and google adwords is just a program to help you create adds so you can use the clickbank affiliate system.

have i been ripped off

I paid 36.59 to join google cash machine and was promised that I would make money when I try to sign in it asks me for a username and password but I never had one I paid through paypal and still have proof of this on my paypal account the money went to someone called swreg have you heard of these I have tried with no luck to get a refund and I keep getting messages off sebastian foss who is he help

-reply by DANIELLE

Help Me with Google Cash Machine

I purchased Google Cash CD and created my accounts. But I am not able move a bit further. But I get so many sales calls to ask me pay for this and pay for that without earning asingle penny. What I have to do Please Help me. I have my web site but not so attractive and I am Not able to make more sites to add in to it. I wasted my money or I have any chance to go ahead without spending any thing more, Please help me.

-question by K. Kumar Aiyer

Do Not Sebastian Foss

I purchased Sebastian Foss's "Google Cash Machine" a little over a month ago.

The first thing the ad said was, "Make money 15 minutes from now!" - not unless your a pro and probably not then. His ad is totally deceptive.

Buy if you wish, but if you are thinking you will get a refund you are wrong.

He stated, " You'll know in a few minutes that everything I say about the Google Ca$h Machine is true. And with my instant money-back guarantee, there is literally NO RISK for you." "You can't lose with my 100% No-Risk, Money-Back Guarantee!" I have emailed their support email address many times and also Mr. Foss's personal email address where he promises to reply within 24 hours. I have never received any kind of reply.

-reply by M. Hutch

Another scam See inside for PROOF What Is Google Cash Machine?

Hello,Google ATM is a scam. And here's why.1) They have a counter that countdowns to urge people to purchase. Want more time? Just hit "reload" in your browser.2) In the "terms and conditions", it clearly states that after 7  days   your credit card will be charged atleast $70.3) The websites contain the same pictures, article content, etc.4) They even match you with a person that is living in the same town   as you.  For example:  If you are from Florida, then the person   telling you about the money they made with the program will   be from Florida.Bottom line, If this is using Google Adwords to make this money,Then you could spend hundreds if not thousands before you placeAn ad that puts you in profit.When you clicked the ad which led you to the website about the Google Money Opportunity, that was a Google Adwords ad.I don't want you to be taken advantage of. I don't want these peoplePlacing the ads about the money making product making boatloadsOf money with this deceptive website.Listen up! Don't learn the hard way...Like I did. I've been trying to Be successful at making money online for years. Now, I know how to spot the scams and to take no risk when tryingNew products.If you can't spot the scams, then you'll burn through your money inA heartbeat.Through perseverance I finally became successful at making money online.I've got to go. Some of the marketers are really going to be pissed that I haveLet the cat out of the bag, and exposed the sneaky and deceptive practices That are being used on this website.I welcome your comments. I hope you don't get scammed.I'm here to help you!Knowledge is power,Roy

How can I get off?What Is Google Cash Machine?

Replying to (G)Roy

Hi Roy,Thanks for your comment.I just bought the kit TODAY. But I am affraid that they will retrieve more money from my credit card. I paid only for the kit $1.95 S/H.I didn't set up any web-stite or sh... Like that because I am not good in that. At first I thought that it will be some kind of job, like "there are the tools, there is the row material, make a production".Not taking any action, can they take my money.Funny thing is that I lost all the contacts with them, like phone numbers to contact them for cancellation etc.Can you help telling me how to get rid of that?Best regards,Mirela-reply by Mirela

making money onlineWhat Is Google Cash Machine?Replying to (G)RoyHelloI've been trying to find out how to make money online for yearsI've been layed off my job my ui is running out and I haven't foundA job yet. It seems like everything I see online to make moneyIs a scam out of all people the gov. Is letting them get away withIt when I sign up for somthing they'll call and want money the firstSign is they won't tell you what the business is and then want toCharge for getting started I'm not looking for no get rich quick ventureI don't mind putting in the work but all just a lie.-question by Thurman

Save your money! What Is Google Cash Machine?

Roy is right folks, this one stinks to high heaven! Keep a tight grip on your wallet. 

I wanted to elaborate on what Roy said abotu them pairing you up with someone from your home town. In actuality, these scammers use a Java script in their website/blog code to pull the cached local area from your browser. So, no matter which one of their sites you go to, it will always say they are from your local town. 

Genius, but it makes me want to choke the breath out of them! 

-reply by Dave

Google ATM-Contact infoWhat Is Google Cash Machine?Replying to (G)MirelaHere is the info you requested I hope that it helps you I paid $1.99 also, but, I used a pre-paidCreditcard since I make alot of online purchases and I'm not sure if I'm being jerked around andSome company ends up taking money out of my account or billing me for something that didn't work out. You can try this info to cancel. By writing to 4240 West Flaming Rd. Suite #201, Las Vegas, NV 89103 or calling 1-800-497-4988 and by the way I have already tried to call and I always get a busy signal so that's just a heads up. Since you only have 7 days to may a decision that could cost more than you bargined for I would send that letter today! and make it certifed!-reply by kelear

B. CANCELLATION POLICY: You may cancel your subscription after your initial registration. To cancel, you must call 866-756-1774, or email to support@googlerevolution.Com. Due to record keeping restrictions, we are unable to process cancellations using any other method. All access to the member website is logged and stored by Google Revolution. Because access to the website is granted as a membership in a training and informational online resource, money paid for membership is not refundable after the customer has logged into the site. 

How to withdrawCashWhat Is Google Cash Machine?Dear google,I am writing to you to ASK HOW I CAN GET AND Withdraw the moneyThank youSopyan Casta-question by Sopyan Casta