xisto Community
samma

Latest 2 Sigs

had a change of heart when we last spoke hmmm?1st ok but the blue doesn't really go with that render at all.now is that default brushes or default filter settings?

Doesnt look like any defaults were used, but meh. But, I agree with S_M, the color on the text only matches the background. In my opinion, it's best to match the colors of something that takes up most of the sig, not that of which is being mostly covered up.

Well, welcome back samma!I loved first one! The reason for that is that it is not a regular one...you've come up with something unique! Great stuff and keep posting these kind of work :(

um... no I haven't used brushes at all :(

There's a difference between defaults and no brushes, you know.

Anyway, they look okay, but I could probably reproduce the first one, and I don't really like the c4d (I assume it's a c4d render) in the second one.

Might i suggest using italics for your name on the sigs. To differentiate between your forum-name and the title. Since you used the same color for part of the title, and your forum-name. This may also add some extra flavour. (The same way i did with the word "extra" :().

There's a difference between defaults and no brushes, you know.
Anyway, they look okay, but I could probably reproduce the first one, and I don't really like the c4d (I assume it's a c4d render) in the second one.

yeah I know but considering I didn't use anything custom made it is defaults :(

yeah I know but considering I didn't use anything custom made it is defaults :(

The c4d render is custom made. and that font is custom made. :(

Depends on your definition of custom made.

The c4d render is custom made. and that font is custom made. :(
Depends on your definition of custom made.

1. fonts never get counted towards it being default, 2. i made the c4d render and considering its a render... doesnt make it not a default sig.

1. fonts never get counted towards it being default

If you think about it, by default, Windows comes with fonts, that everyone should have, unless they've, for some weird unknown reason, deleted those fonts. I'm finding this conversation more and more interesting as it goes on.

1. fonts never get counted towards it being default, 2. i made the c4d render and considering its a render... doesnt make it not a default sig.

Put it this way. Defaults, in theory, should be what you could produce using nothing but a windows install and photoshop. No outside programs, downloaded material, so forth. :(