xisto Community
rockcara

How Will We All Die No-one knows

Yeah, death is the one thing we are afraid because we don't know much about it or do not trust people who remember how it was when they died in they past lives...I think that it is not important to think in this way, because it is more important HOW you live than HOW LONG you live! If you live your life with a purpose (whatever it is) which aims at something higher, not just sex, money and cars, than you can easily say that you are living your life to the fullest..But we must not forget that you can never squeeze the lemon to the end! If you grant yourself one whish there is certainly goin to come another and another and so on till you die...If you are too connected with all the material things around you, you are bound to suffer and also your death will be painful, cos' you'll see this loss of material things (people, love and everythings else included!!!) as something being taken away from you, not realizing that each and every thing in our earth-life is given to us for free but it is TRANSITORY! You cannot escape from that! All you can do is realize that and brake all the bondages in a way that you REALIZE THEY ARE TRANSIENT. This is where real happines is! If you believe me, go hit yourself with a hammer, because you shouldn't believe me! YOU SHOULD TRY IT OUT, not believe in it :(greetz

Hy. maybe this thing with dates, are just very very stupid things. Some poeple alredy sad, that the World will destroy in 2000 and after in 2002 and I don`t know how many versions I heard. Fortunetly all versions were false, and the other versiond will be false too, which will come in the future. I can image that there is a poeple who can tell us the future, and mosty the last day on the world. This is a big stupidity. I`m not so religious, but I belive in the predestination, and maybe the World will still be in 2500 too. So...I can`t belive in theese forcasts cause this is just a fake.

Actually the Mayans didnt predict that the world is actually going to end in 2012, what they do predict is that there will be an evolution in humans. I heard this from my cousin who went to a conference from this investigator that is obsessed with the Mayan Civilization, which I think was a great civilization.Every year the Mayans have 5 days, I dont know what they were called, but the people born in those days where supposed to be evil or something, so they would treat them as kings until they reached a certain age, (i think 16 years, I dont really remember) and they would kill them, opening them up and stuff. Thats what supposedly made the Mayan Civilization "perfect" since they didnt have people comiting crimes or doing bad things because they were eliminated.So from what I have heard is that on the year 2012 I dont know how but those people are supposed to die, and that the enlighted one will come. (people believe its Jesus, it is thought that Jesus or someone like him had already been visiting this civilization, and that when Jesus died the sky also turned black and the Mayans knew about it, there is a day in Mayan history that talks about it.Oh, and almost forgot, the humans are supposed to evolve, they didnt say how but we are supposed to gain something. I dont know, maybe a sixth sense or something? Or maybe fly! lol, that would be fun, though I hope Im not on the other side.

It is true that the Mayan calendar ends on December 21 2012 on the winter solstice. Although some believe that the world may end because of that. I think its a bunch of mumbo jumbo. I have a feeling they got tired of writing in numbers or something and decided to stop there. There is no substantial evidence that the end of the world is close or far. Just live each day to the fullest, so what if the end of the world is tomorrow, no one knows whats going to happen to us anyways, well just have to wait and see.

whahahah mumbo jumbo!! yeah... I totally agree... hahaha they just decided to stop wasting their time to invent time... It's not wrong to share opinions about the end of the world and the end of human kind, but I also agree that it must not give you worries, and make you stop enjoying life, and live each they to the fullest exactly!

I think that if there would be a end of human kind, I think it's because the earth hits another planet or comes to close to the sun, or a meteor hits earth or something... that's some thing the best scientist, or biologist couldn't help from coming.

I really don't care how I will die. All I care about is that I will die with no regrets, and that I was good in this earth. But seriously, I highly, highly doubt that the world WILL end in 2012. But, I think the world will end when "the mountains fall upon us".

Hello. NovaTerra u have an intersting theory about it. I mean to mountains. I don`t care too about how I will die, but I don`t want to suffer a lot. I would like to die very quickly and simply. I can`t image that, I will be very old, and I alredy can`t do anything, and I just wait for death. Oh...it`s terribel. The other thing...why even in 2012. This is a magic number, or what. Why not in 2013 or later, or earlyer. You know something what we don`t? Please share with us!

did you know that from the very begining of our civilization people had been predicting the end of this world ? they will give reference to natural phenominas or the bible ,quran or wahtever and provide some mathematicla logic and calculate a date and everytime it has been proven wrong , i am not saiyng that it is not gonna end ,yea sure the world has reached an era where the chances of survival for the lving things is diminishing day by day , you may point out to the natural disasters and calamities that have increased in rate and magnitude but you dont worry ,no calculations are going to predict its end and it will be in the hands of the creator to decide when to end it :angry: