xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Lastest Batch Of Sigs Episodes 3-6 Ratings are through the roof baby the roof

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I don't know what up but im basically sucking at text believe me I look at the text tuorials either it don't with that I have or lame effect.

Anyone got some good tutorials on text something I havn't seen before?

Matrix I want to burn that one ug what was I thinking

But i still got my brushing skills 3-4 and 305 show that :lol:

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

These all reflect typical work by Saint Mike. Nothing new, nothing innovating, nothing exciting, and it was never really that attractive to begin with.Think outside the box mikey...don't just do the same stuff over and over with different brushing and a change of renders.I taught you better than that. :lol:

These all reflect typical work by Saint Mike. Nothing new, nothing innovating, nothing exciting, and it was never really that attractive to begin with.
Think outside the box mikey...don't just do the same stuff over and over with different brushing and a change of renders.

I taught you better than that. :lol:

same same.

S_M don't blame yourself for the poo text... it's a guys thing. jk.

They're just generic... and S_M i guess your just doing your style.. . well keep 'em coming@

of course thats my little problem every style you can think of is play out like a 5 hour game of solitare maybe i try some of the filters that I never really use maybe that will get something.

Personally I try out different lighting, different shapes, layer modes, layer styles, lots and lots of text tweaking, that kinda thing. Maybe that'll give you a headstart.